Thread: Marvelous Moe!

Marvelous Moe!

Hi Moe! Happy Pet of the Day!

It's always a special treat, whenever a goat is our featured Pet o the Day, and how well you represent, Moe! You're SO handsome, such a mush, 175 lbs () of pure goat love!

I can't help but to say it, but Moe is loving! You break past the tree-line nest his pen and he sees or hears you, he lets off a "Na-a-a-a-a" and heads for you. Get in with him and you best be ready to smell like buck because he's going to walk around your legs like a 175-lb purring housecat begging for rubs and scratches. His favorite toy is YOU!
    What more needs to be said! I'm not surprised to learn your first human regretted giving you up, but as the saying goes, his loss is your forever family's great gain! You're just too precious for words, Moe, beautiful in looks and in personality! How lucky your family is, especially your young skin sister, having a best friend in you, Moe; as your mom says, truly blessed! And hopefully one day you'll pass along all your wonderful traits to some kids, who will no doubt have great success on the show circuit! I've had the pleasure of meeting several breeds of goats over the years, but never a Boer! Next time I'm in KS I'm just going to have to stop by and say hi!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, leaping and bucking for joy, munching on some yummy black licorice, receiving countless rubs and scratches, playing with your people, a.k.a. "toys," hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and hugs, rubs and scatches to you, precious Moe, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Moe

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    They said you are a 175-lb purring housecat.
    That is just so sweet.
    Celebrate your special day

Congrats on being Pet of the Day Moe the loving Goat!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana