Thread: Wonderful Whisky

Wonderful Whisky

Hi there, Whisky! Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Tuxedo girl you are! The pattern on your coat is so pretty and your big eyes are beautiful You also have the sweetest face!

It is a disgrace that someone put you in a suitcase and just left you… how scary it must have been - but luckily it was outside a cat rescue.

Soon after your family fell involve with you and look you home, and now you have overcome your shyness and have turned in to a cheeky and affectionate girl. You sure have blossomed!

I see you have dog friend, who I hope you snuggle up with, sometimes.

And you even have your own website, where you educate people on Tuxedo cats! It’s a really nice website with lots of information and pictures.

Have fun today, get pampered with your favourite treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Miss Whisky, what a lovely girl you are! You look very nice in your tuxedo coat, all dressed up for the nicest occasion!

Your people brought you home, and helped you overcome your shyness to become a cheeky, affectionate girl! You are an ambassador for tuxedo kitties, and you even have a Web site! I would like to gently pet you, or help you play your favorite game to enjoy the day. Since I can't, I'll wish you a very happy Cat of the Day, sweet Whisky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Whisky, what an adorable young Tuxedo girl you are! You are so cute, perfectly dressed for any occasion. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! Your fur looks so soft and is so pretty the way it splits over your eyes. You look almost like you have a mask on your sweet face there, over those lovely big green eyes! You are so cute, clearly saying something in the first picture and exchanging looks with your doggie housemate in the third. And is that a terrarium you are standing on in the middle picture? Do you have little-critter housemates too? I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to Liverpool, Merseyside, in the UK to pet you, and pet your doggie pal too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You had a tough start to life, abandoned in a suitcase as a kitten, but at least they left you outside a cat-rescue centre. You and your dear Purrrsons adopted each other when you were six months old. You were very shy and timid at first, but with good care and lots of love you have blossomed! You are now a very cheeky and affectionate cat, championing the cause of often-overlooked Tuxedo cats with your own website on the subject. You and your dear Purrrsons and doggie and other critter housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Whisky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends of all species are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wonderful Whisky!

Greetings, Whisky in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

I had to smile, learning that you hailed from Liverpool/Mercyside! Ahhh, memories of the Beatles, all of those beloved groups from the 60's! hehe

What a perfect "first" your humas have been blessed with in you, Whisky, and oh my, how you've blossomed under your amazing forever family's loving care! That said, it sickens me, thinking how horribly you were abandoned by your former, "so called," humans! Blessedly you found your way to the MOST caring and MOST loving of forever homes, a family who wlll love and cherish you, forever and always! You even have your very own website, championing the Tuxie cause!

When she came to live with us at six months old she was a very timid cat who was very wary of humans but she has slowly overcome her shyness and has turned into a very cheeky and affectionate cat. She has even got her own website which champions the cause of often overlooked tuxedo cats - you can visit it at
    tuxedo-cat.co.uk! She wants to educate everyone, even dogs, and her site even talks about their genetics.

Endless thanks to your wonderful humans for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational story of rescue, so many heart-melting photos! Being a kitty and doggie/Lab loving mom, your pics were all the more special! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Whisky, playing with your catnip filed sock, cuddling with your humans and Labbie pal, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Whisky, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Labbie pal, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Whisky, what a beautiful young tuxedo lady you are. I'm sorry that you had a rough start in life, but luckily you got rescued and then you found your forever family.
    Your pictures are wonderful, especially the last one with your doggie friend. I can tell you are about to give him/her a lecture.
    I hope that you and your family enjoy a great day full of celebration, lots of cuddles and maybe some extra catnip.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Whiskey. I am glad you are living in a loving home after your bad start.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana