Thread: Magnificent Magic

Magnificent Magic

What an awesome puppy dog. I wish you both a long, happy, and healthy life together.

Magnificent Magic!

Greetings, Magic! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, truly *magical* girl you are, sweetheart, beautiful in looks (super model material for sure), personality and heart! I broke out in the biggest smile, Magic, poring over your heart-melting photos (though it's hard to match the size of your beauitful smile)! "Perpetually happy and enthusiastic," that's for sure!

I'm heartbroken to hear of the horrible start at life you had, sweetheart. The abuse you suffered is unconscionable! Thankfully, under your mom and dad's love and care, you've blossomed into the confident and carefree, life and people loving pup we meet here today! What a transformation! You've even earned your CGC, training now for an advanced level in agility! You're finally living the good life, Magic, the life you so rightly deserve; a life brimming with fun and adventure, all the love your heart can hold! But as your human says, perhaps the luckiest of all are your mom and dad, having a full fledged family member, a loving companion, a furry soul mate in you! You're a treasure, Magic, the poster girl for doggie adoption!

Great thanks to your mom/dad for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches homecoming story with us, along with all of those amazing photos and that GREAT video! (You remind me so much of my Lab x Golden Peach, in looks and personality, your love for water!) Meeting you has been a real treat!

Enjoy a fun filled, adventure packed day of celebration, Magic, swimming and hiking, playing fetch and tug with brother Sparky, and tonight, cuddling with your humans on the "big bed! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Magic, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Sparky, too!

Presenting the much loved American Woo Woo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Magic

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have a wonderful, happy smile.
    Your life has changed for the better.
    Celebrate your special day.

I am glad you found your forever home, dear Magic. Congrats on being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana