Thread: Precious Squeakers!

Precious Squeakers!

Hi Squeakers! Happy Pet of the Day! So happy to meet you, sweetheart, not just because I've been a piggy lover/mom for many years, but because my very first pig was named Squeakers! You are just too cute for words, Squeakers, looking so spiffy in the stylin' hat, and how pretty is your multi-colored coat! But oh my gosh, my jaw dropped to the floor when I read you were 8 years old! Your amazing longevity is no doubt testament to just how loved and well cared for you've been these many years! What a lucky girl you are indeed, but just as lucky is your devoted human, having a piggy furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Squeakers! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, treated to extra floor time, cuddling with your human, chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Squeakers, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

How sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Squeakers is the cutest, that is an awsome picture! I love that she is sweet and that she waddles, her name is perfect too!

Squeakers looks very pretty in her hat. She is a lovely Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Squeakers, on being POTD! And, congratulations, on being 8 years old! You are adorable and so loved! Now the whole world can admire you with your POTD honor! Best wises for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net