Thread: Sweet Sepphora

Sweet Sepphora

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sepphora!

What a beautiful black girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and silky and your have the sweetest face!

Although your mom wanted a dog, you stole her heart the minute you looked into he eyes at Hervey Bay Animal Refuge, and she took you home. Best decision ever!

When you mom comes home, you can’t wait to jump in her lap and smooch her face and give lots of kisses… what a sweet girl you are!

It sounds like you have your mom trained quite well… letting her know when you want something and which TV show you approve of, or don’t.

Have fun today, play with your brother and attack your favourite toys, get pampered with yummy treats and snuggle up for some tummy rubs and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

What a cutie pie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Sepphora, what a beautiful ebony girl you are. You look so soft and shiny.
    With your cat magic, you turned your mom, who was looking for a dog for years, into a devoted cat person.
    All it took was a deep look into her eyes.
    And now you rule the house, as any self-respecting kitty should!
    I wish you, Damon and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Sephora!

Hi Sephora in Oz! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a welcome sight your gorgeous, ebony coated self is on this hot and steamy evening, the perfect end to my long day! I so enjoyed reading your backstory, learning of the origin of your "classic" name, how your human fell in love with you at first sight. How could she/he resist? hehe How well your human's dedication to rescue has been rewarded, having been blessed with a kitty furkid as beautiful as you! No doubt about it, you and your human were destined to be together. And being both a kitty and doggie loving human myself, who knows! Maybe one day your human will find that perfect pup to complete her/his family!
    What a beauty you are, Sephora, inside and out, and so very worthy of your "top cat" honors!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Sephora, paling around with brother Damon, munching on vegemite sandwiches (what do we Americans knows, lol), watching TV, the channel of your choice, of course, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sephora, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Damon, too!

What a gorgeous girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sepphora, what a gorgeous young Black Tabby girl you are! You are positively stunning, with that sleek shiny fur that looks so soft, ebony with a white spot on your chest. And you have the sweetest face, with those lovely big yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us! You look so thoughtful and content and happy in them all. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Brisbane, Queensland, Australia to pet you and to rub your belly (since Mom says you like to have it rubbed), and pet your adoptive brother Damon and rub his belly (only if he likes belly-rubs, of course) too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you both and rub the right belly or bellies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Mom was looking for a dog for years, but one look from you, and she became a kitten-mom right away! Now you greet her with a tiny high pitched "mew" when she arrives home, then by jumping on her lap, smooching her face with sandpaper-kisses on the cheek, or rubbing your face under her nose. You enjoy Vegemite and her loose bracelet chain and balls with bells on them. You and she are quite the conversationalists! You understand what she says to you, and you meow to let her know you need something. You let her know you don't care for her television-show selection by walking in front of the screen. You have her quite well-trained! You love hiding under the covers and playing with Damon. You and he and Mom all love each other dearly, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sepphora, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Damon and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of Vegemite!

Last edited by phesina; 05-19-2017 at 05:34 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I come home to her tiny high pitched "mew" and furry little tail flicking in joy as she skips along at the back of my heels waiting for me to put down my hand bag so she can jump on my lap and smooch my face. She often lavishes me with kisses on the cheek from her sandpaper tongue, rubs her face right under my nose and waits to have her belly rubbed. Her favourite things are Vegemite, the loose chain on my bracelet and balls with bells in them. She is much smarter than I dare ever give her credit for, sometimes I will talk to her and I swear she understands. She will often watch the television and let you know if she doesn't like what you are watching by getting in front of the screen. She always lets me know when she needs something by meowing, being overly attentive and affectionate or snobbing me completely when I do something she doesn't approve of, so she has me rather well trained. Her favourite game is hiding in the covers and attacking one of her toys, your fingers or her adoptive brother Damon. I love this girl!
    Hello, beautiful Sepphora! What a gorgeous girl you are! I enjoyed reading your wonderful story and learning about how you got your name!

I am smiling as I read your biography! You welcome your person home with your special mew, and when your person is seated, you give your special kisses! You give sandpaper kisses and face rubs, and you enjoy a tummy rub! You are very smart and communicative, keeping up with your side of a conversation and telling your people what you would like! You have your person very well trained!

Best of all, you are a beautiful and much loved kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to Sepphora, and love to Damon too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Sepphora is a beauty alright! You could not have chosen a more sweet and loving companion, perfect COTD.

Sepphora is beautiful, a perfect Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana