Thread: Please vote!

Please vote!

If you all have a moment please vote for Keeping Cats Homed here: http://woobox.com/rdc77b/iwwbf0

Keeping Cats Homed is a non profit organization that takes in stray or unwanted kittens, gives them medical attention if needed, vet shots, and is working toward growing enough to have them fixed as well before going to their new homes. They have helped over 300 kittens so far, they are taken from sometimes awful situations and placed in foster homes where they get used to people and get lots of love and when they are ready and have their shots they go to a new home. They could help a lot of kittens if they won this! I believe you can vote once a day.

Thanks in advance

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

I voted! You have to type or paste in the name of the charity, so just copy it so you can paste it in, and it just takes a second!
    I've Been Frosted

I voted, too. The main reason is, of course, to help the kitties, but also because "Dr Oetker" is a brand from my childhood in Germany, and I always loved their products.

Voted!

I voted!

But where is/are Giuseppe's Pizza?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    I voted, too. The main reason is, of course, to help the kitties, but also because "Dr Oetker" is a brand from my childhood in Germany, and I always loved their products.
    Dr Oetker's chocolate mousse is the best!!! Lucky that my Stop and Shop stocks a ton of Dr Oetker products!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I was about to vote, but when I press the "Enter" bar it puts up a little window saying I have to log in to my Facebook account. I don't have a Facebook account (and I have no intention of ever getting one), so does this mean I can't vote for Keeping Cats Homed?

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Same thing when I tried to vote.. and do not intend to get a Facebook account either.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I have the same problem, wo Facebook account cannot vote. What a pity.

10. Yeah not a fan of FB either...

Blog Entries
    That sucks, I can't vote either. Sure would but not gonna join facebook either.