Thread: Adorable Eek!

Adorable Eek!

Hi Eek! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Rosehair Tarantual you are, Eek, a totally lovable, fuzzy wuzzy gentle giant of a spider, hehe! How lucky your human is, having a pet as special, as unique, as beautiful as you! Your human fell in love with you at first sight, and the rest is happy history!

I first met her on my birthday at a local pet shop, where she was sitting alone in a little bowl. I fell in love with her instantly and took her home with me. She is my first tarantula ever and has proven to me that just because something is big and hairy with eight legs, it doesn't mean that they aren't enitrely lovable
    Your human sure did treat her/himself to one awesome gift, that fateful birthday she/he chose to welcome you into her/his home and heart! What a perfect pair you and your human make! Best friends for life!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, cutie Eek! Meeting you, seeing your awesome photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoy your big day on center stage, curling up with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Eek, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Hangin' with my person!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-18-2017 at 04:03 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Eek, I love your name. Why not use a word many people say when they see you anyway, so you grow up thinking the whole world loves you! How nice you were your human's birthday gift to herself, and as such, are a gift that keeps giving, year after year! You are such a pretty girl, it's neat to look for and see the rose hairs from your kind;s name. Congratulations again Eek - you are Pet of the Day for the whole work d to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    My exact first words were EEEK! when I saw Eek. Perfect name for a very kind and mellow tarantula! What a very special POTD!

Congrats, adorable Eek, on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana