Hi Linus! Happy belated Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! For anyone unable to view your Pet of the Day page due to our recent tech issues, here you are! http://petoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/14.html

What a very special Lop bunny you are, Linus, so beautiful, so brave, and such a caring daddy to your babies, too! I got all teary-eyed, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond you and she/he share; how bravely you're battling your illness. But despite your dire prognosis (never give up hope!), you haven't let your very serious health challenge keep you from enjoying life to the max, the company of your bunny pals and your human(s). You even take your medicine like a trooper!

Your photos tell us all we need to know. You are one happy, much loved, pampered boy, treated to only the best since you were but a baby! I'm heartbroken to think you may soon be taken from your family, Linus. But whether you have days, weeks, or months left on this earth, I have no doubt you will be enjoying every moment with your family with pure joy, just as they will be cherishing every moment they have with you. And when the time comes for you to earn your angel wings, to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, your beloved mate, Emiia, will be there, welcoming you with open paws. And blessedly, you will have left behind 6 beautiful chidren, your loving spirit living on through them! I can only imagine how much your family will miss you when the time comes. But I hope they will take comfort knowing they provided you with every bunny's dream life, that in the end they did the right thing by you, the selfless thing.

Heartfelt thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story with us, so many heart-melting photos; giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special bunny, one most deserving Pet of the Day! I hope this finds you well, that you and all of your precious bunny friends and children enjoyed a very special day of celebration, resting on soft green grass, soaking up some sunshine, munching on parsley, strawberries and carrots, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Linus, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your entire bunny family!

Heart-melting! Is that Emilia by your side?