Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possum rats

Firefox:

Are those Russian blues? It is hard to tell from the pic.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

no, they are silver black. That was what the breeder classified them as.

I just read the past posts LOL. I figured you would know Ayri and Michelle LOL, the rattie circle seems to be close knit. We don't breed our rats, they are just here for the cuddles. We don't know enough about rattie genetics to breed them. We have 5 rescue rats, then we have a total of 9 rats from breeders. 5 are from a local breeder (4-H) I believe, and they are all boys, and big and healthy like PC and mac, and then we have Ida and Gem from Michelle, we bought them from her when she was at the rat show in Victoria in January.

Yep we are a close nit bunch, but when someone disagrees watchout, lol! We rat people seem to over react about every little thing. Well I don't, but most people do, lol.

I wish I could go to a Canadian show, but I don't drive so I have to settle for the RPNW shows. Which hopefully I will be attending the one next March, and could possibly have more tailess babies then, so.....keeping fingers crossed.

Silver Black, lol! It is so hard to tell from pictures! I love silver blacks and my first buck was a silver black dumbo blazed husky. Let me see if I have a pic!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oh, he was a berkshire too, lol! Isn't he cute!!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

He's sweet. And we have 2 male rats that look like the picture of the baby in your signature as well. I don't have any great pictures of them though