Hi Buddy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart! In case others are unable to find your Dog of the Day page, here you are! http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/09.html

Be still my heart! What a precious mush bucket of a Pittie boy you are, Buddy! My heart melted in a puddle of pure Pittie created mush, poring over your photos! Those pics of you decked out in your wedding/formal wear, that spiffy bowtie, are the best! I can just imagine the looks on your human’s guests’ faces when they see you, the ring bearer, walk down the aisle!

How lucky your entire family is, having known your love and friendship these past 10 years! And while you may technically be considered a senior, you have the looks of a boy not half your age, and the spunk of a puppy! Sounds to me like you still have a ton more living and loving yet to do!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you enjoyed a fun filled Dog of the Day, taking a nice car ride, watching the world go by from your patio, cuddling with your people, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That face is begging for kisses!!!