Thread: Mighty Jackson!

Mighty Jackson!

Oh my, what a great cat you are!!
    It's so nice of you to walk up your humans every morning!! With you around, who needs an alarm clock hey!!
    You are so handsome
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello, Jackson! What a handsome tabby kitty you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet!

Your people met you at the shelter that day. You weren't quite healthy, but with care and love you have gotten much better! You do better as an "only" kitty. You are a kitty alarm clock, waking your people with head bumps at 5 AM for breakfast! The best way to wake up! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy Cat of the Day to handsome tabby Jackson!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Jackson, a.k.a. Mr. El Pido the Godfather of cats, what a good-looking guy you are! You are extraordinarily handsome with that soft-looking Tabby fur and the sweet face with the long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes and that big smile in your first picture! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You certainly do look contented and happy in them all. And in that one of you lying on your side with your tummy on full display, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Denver to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrents adopted each other from the Denver Dumb Friends League five years ago, so you have been with them almost your entire life! You were ill when they adopted you, but they nursed you back to good health. You rule the household, and you wake them up every day with head bonks at 5 a.m. You never leave Mom's side, and nobody but Mom and Dad may pet you. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jackson, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebation, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Jackson is the greatest! Sending tons of love to the Godfather on his special day. Color me happy, Pet Talk is back and better than ever!

Mighty Jackson the Magnificent!

Hi Jackson, a.k.a. " Mr. El Pido the Godfather of cats!"

What a hunky, handsome Tabby boy you are, 22 lbs of pure feline perfection, well, except for "not playing well with others," other than with your pawrents, that is! Well, your former family's loss is your forever family's great gain! You're precious!

We are SO grateful that your parents sprung you from the sick ward, taking a chance, nursing you back to health, providing one most deserving kitty a 2nd chance at a happy life, and haven't you delivered! As your mom and dad say, it is they who are the most blessed of all, having a furkid as special as you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to your photgraphic bonanza, has been perfect end to my long day! Hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled Cat of Day soiree, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, mighty (precious) Jackson, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Who's living the good life! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Jackson, what a handsome tabby boy you are!
    Every ounce of you says cuddliness and belly rubs. You make sure that you have mom's and dad's undivided attention. You found your forever family who accepts that you need to be an only cat.
    Jackson, you are a larger-than-life kitty and you deserve all the best.
    I hope that you, mom and dad have a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Jackson!

What a gorgeous big tabby boy you are! Your coat is so beautiful, and so is your yellow eyes.

I’m so glad your family took you home from that shelter and nursed you back to health, they simply couldn’t resist you sweet face. And of course, you are loved very much. You are a happy and healthy boy now, and you show your affection giving head bumps and never leave your mom’s side. You even make sure they all get up at 5am.

Have fun and get pampered with treats, lots of attention and cuddle time with your family. I send kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congrats to Jackson on being Cat of the Day. Your fur looks soft.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana