Thread: Cute Kyo

Cute Kyo

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Kyo!

What an adorable boy you are! You have the most beautiful orange coat and golden eyes - and the sweetest face! I’m in love!

It’s hard to believe you weren’t picked when your sisters and brothers left for new homes, but of course, your foster mom could not resist you, and now you have a wonderful home where you are loved and spoiled.

You have lots of energy and race around playing, but when your mom needs you, you go and sit by her side - that is SO sweet! You cheer her up and make her laugh with your silly antics. And how nice that you also have a cat friend to snuggle up with.

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration and playtime. Snuggle up with your kitty friend and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

You need some tummy rubs...

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you for the post He's my baby boy!

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Cutie Kyo! What a darling kitty you are! I orange kitties and you are heart-melting!

I smiled as I read your story and learned about you! You came to your caring person's home as a foster kitten with your siblings, but you were adopted after your siblings went to their forever homes. You are a busy kitty, playing, having fun and being adorable! Then when it is time for snuggles, you sit beside your mom! Purr-fect!

You are one of PT's own! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetie Kyo!

Cute Kyo, Cat of the Day for May 11, 2017!

Dearest Kyo, you were chosen Cat of the Day for Thursday, May 11, while Pet Talk was down. Now that it is back, your tribute page can be seen here: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/11.html.

What a gorgeous young orange guy you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes that match your fur. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us.. you flying in the air there after your feather toy.. you cuddled up with your black cat buddy and best friend.. you in all your kitteny sweetness. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to P.E.I. to pet you, and pet your buddy too! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson, our own dear PT friend Sowa, will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You started out as a foster kitten with Sowa, but she proved to be a Foster Failure and had to keep you! You make her smile with all your antics and energy, jumping the walls and running around like crazy. You also know when she is upset and sit with her for as long as needed. She is so thankful she found you, you bring her so much joy. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kyo, on being chosen Cat of the Day for May 11, and how nice to see you on Pet Talk now! We hope you and your dear Sowa and your best friend black buddy and all your family and friends are still enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-18-2017 at 08:39 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thanks everyone for the nice words Can't tell you how much this little boy means to me. I was actually suppose to get a puppy instead, my boyfriend doesn't really like cats and did NOT want another. I begged him to let me keep my little Orange boy, and he would only agree once I said I wouldn't get a puppy until we have a bigger place and promise not to beg for anymore kittens that I foster. He's actually grown to like Orange (I still call him Orange cause when he was a kitten I just called them by colors so I wouldn't get too attached. He actually comes to the name Orange, not Kyo (pronounced kee-yo with a short "kee" sound like Tokyo. The people at the vet call him Kye-Oh lol.) but he actually admitted to loving our other cat Pixel which we adopted together. If anyone asked I'm sure he would not admit to it lol. It made me feel good cause when we first met he hated cats so it's a big deal ;D It's only taken 7 years.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

It's always nice to see one of Pet Talk's own Pets here! Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Kyo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kutie Kyo, May 11th Cat of the Day!

Greetings, Kyo! Happy belated Cat of the Day to you, handsome boy! http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/11.html

All I can say is yay for foster failures! Can't imagine how a kitty as handsome as you were the last of the litter to be chosen! Wait, yes I do know! You and your human were destined to be together! It was written in the stars! You might not be the snuggliest of boys, but you are still a kitten, after all, a boy too busy for such fawning, hehe. Plus, I hear snuggles are way over-rated!

Kyo isn't the most snuggly cat in the world with people, but he knows when I'm upset and every time I am he sits next to me as long as I need him. He is also the most hyper, silly cat I've ever had. He literally jumps up the walls and runs around like crazy but I wouldn't change anything about him. His silly personality makes me laugh and always cheers me up
    Sound like you're already making up for those lost snuggles with your devotion, your unconditional love, the joy and laughter your antics provide! What more could a human hope for in a kitty furkid! You're perfect just the way your are! Just ask your mom! Hope you enjoyed a fun filled Cat of the Day, sweetheart...leaping and back flipping to your heart's content, playing with your feather toy and snuggling with your kitty BFF, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love to you, adorable Kyo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Wheeee!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~