Thread: Sweet Zou Zou

Sweet Zou Zou

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Zou Zou!

What an absolutely gorgeous boy you are, Zou Zou! I love your white/tabby coat, so thick and clean, in spite of your outdoor life. And your golden eyes are simply beautiful. You also look very street wise. I would judge you to be in between 3 - 6 years old, but no one really knows.

Living in the streets, I bet you have learned a lot, and especially how to wind people around you paws. No wonder you can charm your way in to the houses… and to dinner parties of everybody in the area! Smart boy you are! In fact, I think they all look forward to your visits.

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration, make your rounds in the neighbourhood and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Ahh, some loving is always good!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Zou-Zou, Cat of the Day for May 10, 2017!

Dearest Zou-Zou, a.k.a. Buster, a.k.a. Alphonse, you were chosen Cat of the Day for Wednesday, May 10, while Pet Talk was down. Now that it is back, your tribute page can be seen here: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2017/May/10.html.

What a good-looking guy you are! That grey-tabby-with-white fur is gorgeous and looks so nice and soft, and what a sweet face you have with that little patch by your left nostril and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for posting those great photos! So nice to see you with one of your good friends/guardians there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Los Angeles to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will all pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You are quite the man-about-town there! You make the rounds of many folks in the Los Feliz neighborhood of L.A., and they look after you quite well. You visit for a while, and then it's on to the next place. They take very good care of you, and you are fit and healthy. You are friendly and love to purr when stroked and to rub against sympathetic legs. (We hope one of your friends will take you to the vet when you need to be seen, and also that you have been fixed so you are not making any kittens!) That is so nice to be a chat flâneur - a bon vivant stroller of the boulevards. Why don't you consider moving in with one of your friends, and then you will have your true Furrrever home. You and your dear Purrrsons of Los Feliz all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful collection of homes you share!

Congratulations, darling Zou-Zou, on being chosen Cat of the Day for May 10, and how nice to see you on Pet Talk now! W! We hope you and all your friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-20-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Zou Zou.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Charming Zou Zou!

Greetings, Zou Zou...or in the immortal words of The Bard, a rose by any other name... So happy to have the chance to finally honor you, sweetheart, after so many days of not being able to access your page!
    You surely are living the good life, as one of your dedicated humans describes...

Actually I do very well. I am quite fit and well-rounded and do not wear one of those dreadful collars. I love to purr when stroked, especially when it's around the ears and cheeks, and I am happy to rub up against sympathetic legs. And I'm not a bad conversationalist either when the occasion demands. I've been known to arrive just in time for dinner parties. Once I even sat on one of the guests' laps during the cocktail hour. But then at a certain point I've had enough and its time to go on to the next venue. I appreciate it when my hosts leave the door slightly ajar so that I can discreetly disappear onto the street whenever I feel the urge
    Typical Cali dude, charming the pants off of all who cross your path, or as your human voice would describe you, the consummate chat flâneur - a bon vivant stroller of the boulevards. It's clear you are one much appreciated and pampered boy. And while I won't slap the label of stray upon you, no, no, I too hope that maybe one day you'll give up your wandering ways and paw select one lucky family out of the bunch to be your very own...maybe joint custody to be shared among your many Los Feliz freinds and fans? In the meantime, there's no denying you are one much loved boy1

Hope you enjoyed a heady day of celebration, Zou, Zou, crusing the neighborhood, partaking of tasty vittles and engaing in delightful conversation with your hosts, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, dashing, charming Zou Zou, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

I've got them wrapped around my paw!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~