Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Catastrophe and the Aftermath - what is next

Several thing have been fixed, and we are still working in the attachments issue!
    I've Been Frosted

Another step toward getting attachments functional has been made, so hopefully today that will be solved, then I will recommence upload the 14GB of old attachments and album images!
    I've Been Frosted

I can't wait to start uploading pictures again!
    Thank you, Karen! Make sure you get some rest!

I am glad Pet Talk is back on again!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Just happy to see Pet Talk back again. I haven't been able to get through for over a week--kept getting a blank saying nothing on this server from the link...had no clue and thought it was at my end.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

That's the biggest reason for Facebook as a backup. Karen kept us posted.

Yay! Attachments work again!

See?

This is Susie, who thinks anything close to 90° is just too hot to actually walk!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you, Karen. Great job!

You are welcome. Currently uploading a massive file of images from the board - again, not a recent back-up, but the newest I have. It is 14 GB, so has been giving me issues, but kit hopefully working with a different FTP program.
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks, Karen, for all this!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Many thanks Karen for all the work. I echo the earlier comment - the important thing is YOU are well, fine, safe. And second PT IS back! A few bumps are manageable as the main thing is PT IS BACK!

I just noticed, our siggies are also back to May 2015, ha haaa.

I'd also like to thank Sandra tatsxxx11 for taking the time to go back and make comment threads for all the special dogs, cats and pets who were honored for a day but who couldn't have comments posted for the time the forum was down. What a lovely thing to do, and I know that took you time for sure.

Ditto that! Endless thanks to Karen for getting things back up and running; I can only imagine...! And it was my pleasure to start the threads for the "lost" doggies and pets." But it was Randi and Pat (phesina) who worked the cat side! Great thanks to them for their efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Many thanks Karen for all the work. I echo the earlier comment - the important thing is YOU are well, fine, safe. And second PT IS back! A few bumps are manageable as the main thing is PT IS BACK!

I just noticed, our siggies are also back to May 2015, ha haaa.

I'd also like to thank Sandra tatsxxx11 for taking the time to go back and make comment threads for all the special dogs, cats and pets who were honored for a day but who couldn't have comments posted for the time the forum was down. What a lovely thing to do, and I know that took you time for sure.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww, thanks, and anyone whose signature graphic is still not working, or is missing, you should reupload it from wherever you had it in the first place if possible, okay? I am one step closer to getting older album images, etc., uploaded, and maybe some will be in there, we will see. I have the 14GB file uploaded at last, and now need to uncompress it.
    I've Been Frosted

You're doing a great job, Karen... thank you so much!

I'll be exited to see album images come back, but if they don't, so be it. Does size still matter?

And thank you, Sandra for mentioning me and Pat. However, YOU have been replying to Cat, Dog and Pet of the Day all along, and I admire you for your perseverance and thoughtful replies.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Okay, the oldest of the images in my "trial album" now work. Sadly, the most recent back-up of the image files was from 2012 that I could find, the automatic back-up does not capture the image files, apparently in needs to be done separately.

If I find anything newer, I will add them, sorry folks.
    I've Been Frosted