Hi all-
So my husband & I rescued a male English bulldog a year ago last February. He was an abused & neglected pup. The vet said he can't be any old then 2. We have another male, 4 year old English bulldog. When we first brought the rescued pup home, he was (is mostly) such a love. As time went on, he became very aggressive with our other dog when food, treats, toys were involved. Since last July, we feed, give treats, play with toys separate. That has helped. No more issues. They have become really close & love playing together. Lately, the rescued pup has started being somewhat aggressive towards my husband & I went it is time for their walk. He LOVES his walk. But as soon as his harness is on, & we say lets go, he turns around and starts nipping at us. At first we thought it was out of excitement, however, now he is becoming more aggressive. As well as that, he is starting to randomly attack the other dog mid way through the walk. Any suggestions on what this is showing & how we can fix it??