Thread: Bossy but Beloved Bobo

Hybrid View

Bossy but Beloved Bobo

Goodness, Bobo, you certainly have come a long way since your start as a stray cat's kitten! You charmed your mom enough to adopt you, and little did she or any of the rest of the family realize that you were going to taken over the household! We are glad you and Albert reached an understanding, and you have your Dad for cuddles and your mom for food! Your athletic prowess certainly is certainly impressive, and maybe that is why your doggie siblings let you eat and drink first! We are sure you trained the new/kid respect for kitties, and best of all, your mom loves you so much! Congratulations, handsome boy! You are now Cat of the Day for the whole world to admire!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow, Bobo you are one very smart and very beautiful boy!! Fancy treating your mom purrson so badly now after she did all the ground work with you and your dad purrson so gently. I guess you are a born leader, Bobo, and it is no mean feat to have Albert and Nemo do your bidding and await your pleasure.

Your photos are stunning. I just love the second one of you lying on a lovely snuggly bed, looking like royalty.

Well, Bobo, needless to say you will have already had lots of treats and cuddles for being our special COTD, but I’m sure you can always do with more. Congrats!!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Bobo

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are such a beautiful color.
    I'm glad your mom was rescued. Hope she and your siblings got adopted, too.
    You, however hit the jackpot with a forever home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Bobo we're so glad you like your forever home so much! You're a real great looking cat dude! Congratulations Bubba COTD!

I see you have your family trained. Congrats on being COTD, handsome Bobo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

There are always some Animal and people who are Alpha and manage to get their own way , and dominate all around them.
    Scrappy Two is like that , she is the Boss Cat , despite being a bit infirm.

We love the progress photos of Little Bobo as a Cat of the Future to Big Bobo as a Cat of the Now.
    I am sure that Bobo oLson and Bobo Brazil appreciate a Cat named after them. Also Bobo Newsom.

We are all sending MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our New Friend Bobo and all Bobo's Friends , Our Friends too along with our Newest Cat Of the Day Busy Bobo.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Just responding to your Bobo comments

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    I see you have your family trained. Congrats on being COTD, handsome Bobo.
    Hi, thank you for taking the time to read about Bobo. Very kind words & I was excited that we won. Take care,
    Kim

Response to Bobo COTD

Quote Originally Posted by tomyoung54 View Post
    Bobo we're so glad you like your forever home so much! You're a real great looking cat dude! Congratulations Bubba COTD!
    Hi,
    Thank you for your comment. Very kind. Take care,
    Kim

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Romy View Post

Wow, Bobo you are one very smart and very beautiful boy!! Fancy treating your mom purrson so badly now after she did all the ground work with you and your dad purrson so gently. I guess you are a born leader, Bobo, and it is no mean feat to have Albert and Nemo do your bidding and await your pleasure.

Your photos are stunning. I just love the second one of you lying on a lovely snuggly bed, looking like royalty.

Well, Bobo, needless to say you will have already had lots of treats and cuddles for being our special COTD, but I’m sure you can always do with more. Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Goodness, Bobo, you certainly have come a long way since your start as a stray cat's kitten! You charmed your mom enough to adopt you, and little did she or any of the rest of the family realize that you were going to taken over the household! We are glad you and Albert reached an understanding, and you have your Dad for cuddles and your mom for food! Your athletic prowess certainly is certainly impressive, and maybe that is why your doggie siblings let you eat and drink first! We are sure you trained the new/kid respect for kitties, and best of all, your mom loves you so much! Congratulations, handsome boy! You are now Cat of the Day for the whole world to admire!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are such a beautiful color.
    I'm glad your mom was rescued. Hope she and your siblings got adopted, too.
    You, however hit the jackpot with a forever home.
    Celebrate your special day.
    Thank you for your sweet words. Yeah, Bobo should be so lucky to have such great parents! Lol . Seriously, he is very striking in person. Cameras don't do him justice.
    Thank you & take care.
    Kim

Thank you for your message about Bobo!

Quote Originally Posted by Romy View Post

Hi there! Wow on the other side of the world!! Thank you for seeing it my way. Lol I read my post to my husband and he chuckled when I came across the part where Bobo pretended to rub my legs and then turn and bite my toe. I showed him the video the other day after I dug it up. I really wish I could post it but I was wearing my nightgown and that's not what I want posted on the internet but it was proof that Bobo has a serious mean streak - & for no reason. I was even saying in the video, "Oh Bobo, you're being so sweet, I bet any minute now you going to bite my toe." And as soon as I said it, he did just that. Maybe I could edit my nightgown and post it.

Anyways, thank you and one day I hope to go to Australia. Just so many things I want to see there, the Morning Glory roll clouds, your only flamingo left in Aldelaide Zoo (so sad to read last yr that Greater passed... In his 80's, no doubt!!), the Sydney Opera House, & gosh all that nature and beauty!

Take care & by the way, your kitties are so adorable.

Kim

Thank You!

Thank you for your post. I think this is the 1st contest I've ever won in my life, and it was really my cat that won! Lol have a blessed evening.

Kim