Thread: Playful Pudge

Playful Pudge

Hey, there Pudge! You are such a handsome boy, and we are glad you held still enough for your humans to take you picture. We understand you are a retriever extraordinaire, so much so your people have o limit you so you don't get hurt! How nice they have a pool for you - as a Lab, you are happy in the water as much as the land! We are so glad your people understand you, and keep you busy! Congratulations - and while you may have been a pudgy puppy, I do not see an ounce of pudge on you know! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you Pudgey boy, from all in this Lab/Retriever loving home!

What a sleek, hunky handsome, quintessential Labbie boy you are, Pudge, so full of energy with an insatiable zest for life! And I ask you, could a Labbie hope for a more idyllic life? Swimming in your very own pool (when the weather permits), chasing down snowballs in winter (my Lab does that too), retrieving (anything) till you drop (year round), not to mention having 2 furry sibs to pal around with and devoted humans loving on you 24/7! Talk about living the good life! How blessed you are, Pudge, how lucky your family is, having a beautiful, life loving best friend and loving companion in you, sweetheart! You're one EXTRA special boy, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your beautiful self with us, all of those heart melting pics! (Still trying to figure out your purple footwear!) Meeting you has been the perfect start to my day! Enjoy a very happy, adventure packed, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, paling around with your furry sibs, Pebbles and Walter, retrieving to your heart's content, being loved to the max and spoiled rotten! (Is your pool open yet?) Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Pudge, Dog of the Day, EVERY day! (Love to dear Pebbles and Walter too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pudge

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are VERY much loved, that is wonderful.
    Love your collar.

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  18.1 KB

Celebrate your special day.

What a handsome boy you are Pudge. Congrats on being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pudge is exactly why dogs are so cool!

Pudge

Pudge I just have to tell you that I love you. You are so cute. I know all about that labbie retriever thing and you must love your toys

Blog Entries
    Pudge is brilliant! Absolute best of the best, love ya boy!

Beautiful black Pudge! What a gorgeous guy you are with your shiny black coat, and your soft brown eyes! One look from you and I would be happy to do whatever you like I would like to pet you for a second or two- since I can't, I hope your people will give you a pet for me. You are a busy guy, too- playing and retrieving your toys, going swimming when the weather is fine, and enjoying beautiful Maine! I especially like the picture of you and Walter, what a wonderful pair! I'm sure you two and Pebbles bring loads of smiles and joy to your people each day. I can tell how much you are loved! Happy Dog of the Day to beautiful Lab Pudge, and loves to Walter and Pebbles too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678