Thread: Lovely Lady Luna

Lovely Lady Luna

What a pretty girl you are, Luna! We are sorry the Easter photo session had you a but startled, but hopefully as time goes on, you will get mrs and more used to things your photographer mom does! You are a very pretty calico girl, and we are glad you were in the right spot that day so your now-human could see you, and rescue you! It great that you have become a loyal, attention-loving girl! And we bet your cuddles are just the best! Hopefully in time you will forget you past when you were scared and alone, and realize the outside is safe as long as you are with your mom, and in your crate for your walks! You are a very loved girl, and we hope you get extra treats to celebrate! You are Cat of the Day for all of Ontario - and all of the world to celebrate! Congratulations again, cutie! And Happy Easter to you, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Luna

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Looks like you found yourself a very good home.
    It's hard not to be afraid when the very first part of your life might have been scary.
    Relax, you are safe now. Your people love you and take good care of you.
    Celebrate your special world famous day, and Happy Easter to you, too.

What a pretty calico kitty you are, Luna. Congrats on being Easter's COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Luna is a beauty! Congratulations Luna COTD!

Sweet Luna in Ontario! You are very lovely with your calico and white coat! You went right where your person could see you, and chose your forever home! Now you sleep on the blanket your person keeps on the bed. You follow your person around in the house. Your person takes you for a walk in your crate, so you can safely be outdoors, observe and sniff what is going on. Then back inside with your special person - perfect!

Happy, happy Sunday Cat of the Day to you, Luna! Wishing you a happy, fun life with your caring people!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Luna, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl--love your colors. You sure knew to be in the right place to be seen and rescued. I'm so glad you have a good loving home. I enjoyed the article about you and the photos are lovely. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Luna is a beauty! I am thrilled she is our pretty little Easter suprise today!

Dearest Luna, what a gorgeous girl you are, white with calico! Your fur looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face, with lovely those yellow-green eyes. Your photos are delightful. I wish I could reach over to Sarnia to pet you! I can't, but I hope your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You have a delightful Purrrsonality too. Sometimes you love attention, sometimes not. You are skittish at times and want to be held by your Purrrson then, to be comforted. You showed up one day on the apartment stairs to let your people know you were Home! You and they love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Happy Easter!!!

Last edited by phesina; 04-05-2015 at 06:23 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My First Easter!!!

Hi cutie Cali Luna in Ontario, Canada, our wonderful neighbors to the north! Happy Easter Sunday Cat of the Day to you!

Oh, what a beautiful Calico girl you are, and how sweet you look surrounded by those lovely cosmos flowers! Your entire Easter themed photo shoot is utterly heart melting! We hear you're a bit of a skittish kid, so we give you extra thanks for posing so patiently for the camera! Now the entire universe knows just how gorgeous a girl you are!

What a unexpected gift your human was given, that day she found you sitting on those stairs! Who knows how you came to find yourself homeless, but you sure knew where to go to find shelter, to find comfort and love! And oh, aren't you the typically cunning kitty, keeping your humans guessing...craving attention, umm, except when you don't! You may still be a bit leery of your great fortune, but I have no doubt with time you will grow into the most confidant kitty on earth! You're already the most loved!

Great thanks to your human for brightening my Easter Day with your beautiful self, your lovely photos and heartwarming homecoming story! Hope you and your family are enjoying a very special FIRST Easter Sunday celebration (with many more yet to come), basking in the love you share! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Luna, our very special and most deserving, Easter Sunday Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We have to admit Luna , that we love that shot of you amazed by the flower petal.
    I am sorry now in a way that I do not let my Cats out as you are so happy outside.

We are sorry we missed you on your Day, but we hope that this makes up for that, you are such a fun classy Cat with such a happy face and smile.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our New Friend Luna the Lovely , Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS