Thread: Handsome Noel

Handsome Noel

What a cutie you are, Noel, and we are so sorry to hear what sad shape you were in when you were brought to the rescue center. No matter, that is all in the past, and now you are the gorgeous black bunny you were meant to be all along! We are glad you ended up in your forever family, where they were already well trained in how to spoil - I mean - take good care if - a bunny like yourself! And it is sweet you ended up bonding with two girls who were already friends, we are glad they welcomed you into their little group! Your photos are lovely, by the way - we can tell the camera loves you - and you know it! We are glad you are a happy, friendly boy now, and hope you gets some extra treats - parsley maybe? - for your special day! You are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Noel

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are and now have TWO girlfriends.
    Your life has changed for the better. Rescue groups are awesome.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being POTD, handsome Noel.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a cutie Noel!!! Your life didn't start out well but at least you ended up in a wonderful home!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day celebrating with your bunwifes!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Wow, sounds like Noel sure has it made! A wonderful home, divine looks and his own little harem! It makes my day knowing that you rescued this little darling plus 2 more and they are now living the high life and well loved! Well done!

Precious Noel!

Hi Noel! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Lion Head bun you are, Noel! I'm looking at your gorgeous self, your sleek, shiny coat, those sparkling eyes, finding it hard to imagine you as that sickly, oily, bedraggled, malnourished boy your humans describe! I shudder to think how you came to find yourself in such a horrid condition, how anyone could mistreat a helpless creature as you were mistreated. Thankfully, be it by your former "family" or a caring stranger, you were turned into rescue, given a 2nd chance at a happy life! Perhaps it was Christmas that drove them to do the right thing, but regardless, And what a wonderful, new life, new beginning, you were blessed with the day your forever family welcomed you (and Coco and Maisie), into the pack! What a big, happy family it is, and I hope for you and Coco and Maisie many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years with your devoted humans!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and Coco and Maisie are enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Noel, and to dear Coco and Maisie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, Noel bunny! What a cute lionhead you are! How wonderful that you were rescued and you have two bunny-buddies to pal with! I can tell how much you are loved, and of course a tiny bit spoiled! (as everybunny should be) Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, and to Maisie and Coco too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lucky Noel!

Congratulations, Noel, on being POTD! (We people who rescue needy animals!) We are so glad to hear about your new, happy, healthy, safe, love-filled life! You're so adorable! Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a continued wonderful life, Sweet Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net