Thread: Vivacious Violet!

Hybrid View

Vivacious Violet!

What a lovely dilute tortoiseshell you are, Violet! When I first saw your pictures in thumbnail size, I did think you were grey and white, not the subtly colored tortie you are! How nice your mm adopted you when you were just old enough to leave your cat momma, so you have been loved your whole life - this is as it should be! We are very impressed by you vertical leaping ability - those flies never even stand a chance with you around, do they? We do hope you keep you claws inside when you pounce on your mom, though! You are a beauty, Violet, and congratulations, you are our Caturday Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Violet

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    What a very pretty girl you are.
    It's wonderful that you have someone to love you and for you to love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Violet!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Violet is beautiful! What a pretty kitty! Congratulations Violet COTD!

You are such a Dear Little Cat Violet , and we bet that you like we Ontario Cats are pretty pleased that Spring is finally here , so we can enjoy the Found Cats Hotel being open for fresh air.
    You are so pretty , and we are happy that you are our New Friend.

When they said that you are a Tortoise Shell we were surprised as we thought that they were darker colors, but we were wrong!
    You are quite a Dear Cat Violet and quite loving and entertaining too.

We are sending Our Found Cat Hotel love and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Main Cat in Maine Vivacious Violet.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Violet is adorable! Sounds like she will have a wonderful life with you cuz you love her so much! Please smooch Violet today for me.