Thread: Vivacious Violet!

Vivacious Violet!

What a lovely dilute tortoiseshell you are, Violet! When I first saw your pictures in thumbnail size, I did think you were grey and white, not the subtly colored tortie you are! How nice your mm adopted you when you were just old enough to leave your cat momma, so you have been loved your whole life - this is as it should be! We are very impressed by you vertical leaping ability - those flies never even stand a chance with you around, do they? We do hope you keep you claws inside when you pounce on your mom, though! You are a beauty, Violet, and congratulations, you are our Caturday Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Violet

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    What a very pretty girl you are.
    It's wonderful that you have someone to love you and for you to love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Violet!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Violet is beautiful! What a pretty kitty! Congratulations Violet COTD!

You are such a Dear Little Cat Violet , and we bet that you like we Ontario Cats are pretty pleased that Spring is finally here , so we can enjoy the Found Cats Hotel being open for fresh air.
    You are so pretty , and we are happy that you are our New Friend.

When they said that you are a Tortoise Shell we were surprised as we thought that they were darker colors, but we were wrong!
    You are quite a Dear Cat Violet and quite loving and entertaining too.

We are sending Our Found Cat Hotel love and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Main Cat in Maine Vivacious Violet.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Violet is adorable! Sounds like she will have a wonderful life with you cuz you love her so much! Please smooch Violet today for me.

Dearest Violet Beth McKenney, what a stunning very-dilute Tortie girl you are! I thought you were grey and white at first, too, but when I looked more closely at your photos, I saw those orange touches shining through. And you have the sweetest face, with those big orange eyes to go with the fur highlights. You are absolutely beautiful! I wish I could reach through the screen over to Portland to pet you! I can't, but I hope your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too. You keep your Meowmie company and sing to her. You like to pounce on her and watch the birds from the window. You are a great hunter, able to leap four feet up and capture fruit flies. You sleep on the bed with Meowmie every night. You have been with her ever since you were nine weeks old, and you and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a sweet picture of you and Meowmie cuddled up together. And what a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Violet, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Violet, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful cat. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. There's no doubt but that your human loves you very much and vice versa I'm sure. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

Precious Violet!

Good evening, Violet Beth McKenney! Happy Cat of the Day! What a lovely name for a delicate beauty such as you! And named after one of my all time favorite spring flowers!

What a beautiful, heart melter of a girl you are, Violet! I simply adore the soft, muted, pastel like coloring of you diluted Tortis! Your coloring is exquisite! Combine that with the face of an angel, and I'm in total swoon mode! And how sweet is that photo of you cuddling with your mommy! Awww! Yes, she is one lucky lady, having a kitty, a furkid, a loving companion as precious as you, Violet! It was definitely a case of love at first sight for you and for your mommy, and since day one, that special bond of love and trust you two share has run deep! Yours is truly a match made in heaven, no doubt (or should I say, Craig's list!) So here's to countless more happy years of shared love and devoted companionship, best friends and soul mates for life!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet Violet! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, watching the birdies from you windowsill, reveling in extra playtime, cuddling with your mommy, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Violet, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good afternoon, Violet Beth! What a beautiful kitty you are, with your grey and white coat that has lovely touches of orange! Your coat looks so soft, I would like to gently pet you. Maybe your person will give you some extra petting for me today.

You and your person are so connected- you share each other's company, you purr to your person, and you enjoy snuggle time Then it is time to be a huntress, watching and catching a fly! You are a very special girl, Violet Beth! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sounds like such a sweet kitty! I've never seen a light tortoise pattern before! :3

Those are the most amazing orange eyes I have ever seen!