Thread: Cute Katie

Cute Katie

What an adorable puppy you are, Katie, and it is fun your person includes pictures from several different months so people who have never met a German Shepherd puppy can see how your ears progress as you grow! But your pretty looks are not the only reason you are special! You are a very smart girl, and we are glad your humans are teaching you new commands and tricks! We can tell that is a much loved tennis ball, but at least it is still round!We are glad you are a very loved girl! Congratulations, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a cutie Katie!!! I love GSDs!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating! Being that you're a puppy, I'm sure you will!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Those pictures of your ears changing was very interesting. Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Katie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Katie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are growing into a beautiful girl, ears and all.
    So smart for such a young age.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful dog!

Beautiful Katie!

Hi cutie Katie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh yes! The ears definitely have it! What a creative "timeline" your mommy has shared with us, Katie! Loved seeing how you've grown into those awesome ears, into the smartest, most beautiful, elegant and refined young GSD lady! What a wonderful life awaits you, sweet baby girl, what happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! Your humans, especially your young person, are so very blessed, having a best friend, a loving companion in you! And when it comes to forever families, there's no doubt YOU hit the jackpot! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Katie! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, playing with your tennis ball, chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Katie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day...EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Super-extreme cuteness alert for you, adorable puppy girl Katie! What a darling wee puppy you were, and what an adorable 5-month old girl you are! I would love to give you some enormous hugs -- since I can't, maybe your person will give you a few for me Have fun with your tennis ball or munching on a yummy snack, cutie Katie! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Katie, What a pretty girl you are and what an adorable puppy you were! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. Seeing little floppy ears turn into stand up ears was very interesting and cute. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Katie

Katie I just have to tell you that you are absolutely beautiful!! I can tell you are one great dog and make your family proud

Blog Entries
    Happy DOTD to darling Katie! She is simply a beauty and gets better and smarter every day!

Katie

Thank you all for the kind words about Katie she is such a loyal smart dog we just love her!! Thank you for nominating her for DOTD!!!