View Poll Results: Which design do you think more people would prefer

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Version 1

3 30.00%
  • Version 2

7 70.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Kitty Shirt Poll - Kitty Angels shirt, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I ordered!! Now, if the size isn't right, how difficult is it to exchange??
    They say it is easy to exchange, though I have not tried it myself. We will ask them to extend the deadline for a couple more days, now that the rush of Easter/Passover is over!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, and we did sell enough of #2 so it went to print!

We will do whichever #1 version got the most mentions, but we will need at least 3 shirts or hoodies sold or it will not go to print!

In the meantimes, here is the new campaign that started today - http://CatoftheDay.com/t/fur/ and it does include long-sleeved t-shirts with our hood, as some have requested!

I was going to get this one, then found the campaign had ended just a few hours before.

I signed up with the "Wait! I still want one!" button, so if anyone else is interested, please sign up. Needs a few more before it will be printed.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Okay, folks, this one is definitely going to print -

So if anyone else wants one, the URL is http://teespring.com/everycat - just 2 days left after today!
    I did order that one, and it just arrived yesterday!

I love the new one, too, Karen, but I'm getting so many t-shirts, when will I wear them all?
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I was going to get this one, then found the campaign had ended just a few hours before.

I signed up with the "Wait! I still want one!" button, so if anyone else is interested, please sign up. Needs a few more before it will be printed.

I thought about this one, too, but I really wanted a #1 so I ordered one for a friend, too, to make sure it would print. If the other one activates, let me know. A kitty angel one in black would be great.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    I thought about this one, too, but I really wanted a #1 so I ordered one for a friend, too, to make sure it would print. If the other one activates, let me know. A kitty angel one in black would be great.
    We will reopen that one, and will let you know when we have done so!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    We reopened the kitty angels one - it is at http://teespring.com/BelieveFurAngels - and we gave it 12 more days!
    I've Been Frosted

I've already got that one on order!

Death thought about it.

Thanks folks, the Version #1 shirt (with eyes) is over, but 3 were ordered, so it will print! The kitty angels short still has a few more days to go, so hopefully ioother people will like it!
    I've Been Frosted

Okay, folks, just today and tomorrow left for this one -

http://CatoftheDay.com/t/fur/ and it does include hoodies and long-sleeved t-shirts, as some have requested! Two have been ordered, so just one more is needed for it to go to print!
    I've Been Frosted