Thread: Sweet Shylo!

Sweet Shylo!

What a pretty girl you are, Shylo, and your tortoiseshell marking are so delicate and pretty! I am so happy person's mum-in-law won your trust, and despite her cat allergy, she decided to take you home with her family! And we are glad your special unique chemistry does not cause an allergic reaction for her! That is un8usual, but I have had that happen to me once in the past so I know it can be true! We bet your chirrups are adorable to hear, a a delicate girl, it is no mystery that you have a delicate voice as well! We are so glad you are now a loved kitty, and no one seeing you now would ever think you were ever an unwanted stray! Congratulations, sweet Shylo - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Shylo is a beauty! Congratulations Shylo COTD!

Dearest Shylo, you are stunning! What a beautiful girl you are! Your tortie colors are so pretty, and what a sweet face you have, with the multi-colored whiskers and that cute little black nose and those lovely pale-green eyes. You are adorable with your eyes shut and that little pink tongue sticking out. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Chicago to pet you and hear you chirp! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me and hear lots of chirps .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! How nice that "allergic" mom-in-law was the one to take you home, and you have never affected her or others with cat allergies at all. You are a very small fully-grown girl, and your fur is so very soft. You have brought great comfort to your family members after their tragic loss. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shylo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-10-2015 at 07:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Shylo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Shylo

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    It was a lucky day for everyone when they found you.
    Now you have a wonderful life with a loving family.
    Your markings are beautiful.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

When I see you Shylo I think of My Ms Pouncer my first Cat and Pouncer Roccalno who not only broke out of the cage she was in, but the basement of my Hotel as well.
    I wonder had she adapted how she would look now as she was killed by a car , wanting to be free.
    You are quite a beautiful Tortoise shell Shylo with that unique blend of colors that only our Torties have.

Once again we are pleased to add a New Cat to our Friends , we will have quite the Angels Party on high.
    One Fine Day.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIN G For You Shylo Our Newest Cat of the Day..
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Congrats to Shylo for being and extra-special COTD! I love that she has a great home now with lotsa love. I am also impressed with her wicked pretty coat!

Petite kitty Shylo! I bet your whole family smiles when they hear your special sound! You are a beautiful tortie girl! I agree with mon- you have a great home now, with lots of love! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Shylo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet, sweet Shylo!

Hi Shylo! Happy Cat of the Day, and early happy birthday wishes, too!

What a beautiful, petite Torti girl you are, Shylo, beautiful inside and out! Your classic Torti coloring and those huge, amber eyes are so striking, breathtaking! What a happy day that was, that fateful day you "wandrered" into your humans' lives! Sounds as though you were their rescuer as much as they were yours!

Her fur is so soft and she has been a complete blessing to our lives especially after we had a tragic loss in our family. She has been a wonderful comfort and reminder to smile even in our darkest moments.
    What wise, wise words from you loving mommy! Bless you, Shylo, for bringing them comfort, helping to heal their hearts during their time of great sadness! And you, Shylo, you may have started life out on a sad and lonely note, but you sure are living the good life now with your forever family, and I hope for you and for them, many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Thanks for ending my day with BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoy your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Shylo, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shylo what a lovely girl you are!!!

I enjoyed your beautiful pictures very much!!! It must be wonderful having you for a friend!!! I am so glad you have a wonderful loving home to share your life with. Please thank them for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations sweet Shylo on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~