Thread: Precious Prince

Precious Prince

What a precarious start to life you had, Prince, and how scary that morning must have been! You were so lucky to have survived, many kittens, sadly, do not! That is why I encourage everyone to *thump* their hoods on cold mornings! We are glad you are now such a loved kitty, and even wear your leash and harness when you go out for walks now! I love your spotty tummy,. too! We hope you have a happy, safe day, warm inside Prince - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Prince is a handsome young lad! So glad he didn't get hurt under the car hood, and got a great home! Congratulations Prince!

Congrats on being COTD Precious Prince.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh, dearest Prince, what a great young fellow you are! You are just adorable. Your baby picture right after you were rescued is precious, and you are so sweet with your tummy turned up (inviting rubs) atop your tower and then strolling outside on your leash and harness. I would love to be able to reach through the screen over to Toronto to pet you and rub that little tummy! Oh, well, I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy loads for me .

And what a hair-raising story you have to tell! I am so, so very glad that you were not harmed by your trip under the car hood; so many kitties who wind up in those circumstances are. Now you are safe and warm and so much loved and cherished by your dear Purrrson, whom you love and cherish right back. You crave lots of love and attention, which he/she is more than happy to provide. You love to go for walks and to wear clothes. You enjoy playing tag and hunting your toy mouse and any bugs that venture into the house. As your Purrrson says, you are "a magical and wonderful cat that brings joy and love to everyone that he interacts with." What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Prince, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prince

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    I'm so glad you survived your ride under the hood of the car. Cats love to do that,
    especially in cold weather and some don't make it. You certainly picked the right car.
    It's wonderful that you are so well taken care of with all the extra love.
    I'm sure you will celebrate your special day.

We are so glad Prince that you were lucky enough not t be harmed by your trip in the car's engine.
    You are now growing into quite a Fine Cat, with such colorful shades.

We love Tabbies at the Found Cat Hotel Our Princess was such a great Tabby Lady.
    WE are so excited to add an Ontario Cat to our International Cat Friends.

Princess Angel is starting the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Newest Pal , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Our Regal Prince.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Magical, miracle kitty Prince!

Hi Prince! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome boy you are, Prince! That photo of you as baby, post rescue, is utterly heart melting!
    Thank goodness you survived that scary car ride!
    I can only imagine how utterly perplexed your person was, hearing but not seeing a kitty, and yet, you somehow managed to survive those many miles! Talk about a miracle! So many kitties, seeking warmth in winter, find refuge under a car hood and sadly, many are not quite as lucky as you were! Your guardian angel was definitely working overtime that fateful day!

You sure have grown into one hunky handsome fellow, Prince! And as your human has described, you certainly do march to the beat of a different drummer, loving clothes as you do, enjoying long walks on a harness and leash!! And as for your need for "extra attention," I'm sure that's a requirement your human is more than eager to oblige! What a very special kitty you are, sweetheart! Your mom is one lucky lady, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in her life! As she says, there is doubt you two were destined to be together, and I hope that you and she will know many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Prince! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, playing with your toy mousies, enjoying a nice walk, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Prince, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet handsome Prince! What a beautiful boy you are! I am so glad your person didn't give up after repeatedly hearing you meowing! You were absolutely meant to be together! (Someday my Prince will come...)

You are a busy fellow, too -- going outdoors for walks with your leash and harness on; keeping an eye out for any bugs that find their way into your house; and playing with your toy mouse! You purr loudly, and I bet that sound absolutely warms your person's heart! I like your wonderful tabby markings, spots and stripes - and I would like to give you some enormous hugs today! You are precious!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Prince, Tabby Kitty! xo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Prince has the sweetest face, totally cute all over! Excellent COTD!

Prince is great

WHAT A STORY- YES IT SURE IS DIFFERENT WHEN A CAT APPROVES OF BEING DRESSED-LOL I TRY IT WITH MY CATS AND COME OUT OF IT WITH SCRATCHES AND DIRTY LOOKS! THEY TOLERATE IT SOMETIMES TO A DRGREE- BUT THAT IS ALL! IT IS GREAT THAT YOU WERE DISCOVERED UNDER THE HOOD BEFORE THERE WAS ANY HARM. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY- GORGEOUS STRIPES! SUSANSWATLIN518

Prince amongst cats

Poor precious baby, you were meant both to survive and to be with your person. Happy COTD, sweetie.