Thread: Hey ^^

Hey ^^

Hello to all of you,

I'm Corinne, 28 years old from Luxembourg which is a small country in Luxembourg. I have a dog: Akeela and a cat: Pascha who lives at my mom's place as I couldn't just take him out of his environment and family he lived since he was adopted as a kitten, I still see him everyday though

I'm a vegan and animal rights activist and I spend a lot of time helping out animal organisations, right now I'm a bit less active as my dog Akeela needs a lot of my time, because she was taken away too early from her mother and thrown in a trash can, she's very insecure and has separation issues, so we need to work daily on this.

Aww, welcome to Pet Talk! She's such a cutie, and we are glad you understand her issues and are helping her!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Akeela is so pretty.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Welcome Corinne! I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

I am thrilled to hear you are an animal rights activist and helping where you can. Akeela is lucky you found her and I hope she will feel more secure as time pass. What a nasty start in life she had. She does look a little incecure, but she is gorgeous! I hope to see pictures of Pascha, too.

I'm from Denmark myself and I actually have a friend in Luxembourg.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Miss Akeela! You are very beautiful! Could you please have your mum give you a gentle little *kiss* for me, because you two are making progress every day! Welcome to PT, Akeela, Pascha and Corinne!

Edited to add: I'm Elyse from Chicago. My cat, Cassie passed away in June 2014 at 17 years young.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-09-2015 at 03:56 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Welcome Corinne! I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

I am thrilled to hear you are an animal rights activist and helping where you can. Akeela is lucky you found her and I hope she will feel more secure as time pass. What a nasty start in life she had. She does look a little incecure, but she is gorgeous! I hope to see pictures of Pascha, too.

I'm from Denmark myself and I actually have a friend in Luxembourg.
    What's the name of your friend, Luxembourg is small And here's the most recent picture of Pascha, I don't have many with him as he doesn't like to be hold.

Name:  DSC_1508.JPG
Views: 33
Size:  1.09 MB

Aww, I'm in love with Pascha, he looks a lot like my RB Fister... search for his name and you will see. I lost him in 2013, he was almost 17 years old.

My friend in Luxembourg is called Caroline Martigny, she loves cats, too.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Corinne, Akeela, and Pascha!

from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Welcome to Pet Talk!! Akeela and Pascha are adorable!

I am Cindy and I live in California, USA. I have the pets you see below (minus my girl Aussie, Zoee who I lost back in Sept 2014) and I have a new girl dog Zeplyn.
    I haven't made a new "siggie" yet to include her.

I am sure you will like this forum.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)