Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugarberry, Texas

Sugarberry, Texas

She certainly is a beautiful kitty, and obviously enjoys her good fortune to find a happy home. Don't worry about her size, unless she gets her own zip code. Best of luck.

Sugarberry, I simply cannot resist a fuzzy cat! You're darling!

Good Morning precious Sugarberry!!! I think you and my Maine Coon (x) Oliver are long, lost siblings!! Not only do you look alike, you both seem to love sleeping on your back and crave belly rubs! Look at those little footies!! I honestly believe your Mommy had a premontion of what was to come, the day she picked the name of her next kitty! You couldn't be any sweeter or more tempting darling girl!!! And how extra special that you have so many fursiblings of all sizes to love and play with! What a blessed family! Congratulations to you beautiful Sugarberry, our sweet as sugar, most deserving, very special Saturday Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sugarberry, you are one gorgeous fluffy girl! I love your eyes and want to pet your belly. Congrats on your special day!

Sweet Sugarberry - you are one beautiful girl. You look full Maine Coon! So gorgeous and sweet - typical!!! Love those MCs. Sounds like you have a wonderful fur and human family. Congrats for being Our Kitty Cat of the Day and Merry Christmas Sugarberry!!

Sugarberry The Sweetheart!

What a sweetheart of a cat. Sugarberry for 11 months , you are a Big Kitty with a warm , furry face and a warm purrsonality. Merry Xmas to you , and a Furry new Year. Sugarberry COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

An absolute beauty. Love those tufted ears. They give a wild look to a sweet natured kitty.

Sugarberry
    Ah, kitty tootsies waiving in the air!!! One of my favorite sights!!! You certainly look the picture of a contented cat. What a beauty you are! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Sugarberry Baby, you're not fat, you're FLUFFY!!!! You're a Maine Coon Cutie if I ever saw one!!! My husband and I both laughed out loud as soon as your funny photo popped up--this is exactly how our black cat likes to lay/play! When our Blacky rolls into this belly rub position, we joke that he's "putting his dogs up." (We got that saying from the Nicholas Cage movie "Raising Arizona" but our kitties probably resent us calling their paws "dogs.") Have a FUN, fluffy Day, Sugarberry!!! You're truly adorable!!!!

Lovely, just Lovely!

Sugarberry, I love your beautiful face!!!! Such a sweet girl. You obviously have the purrrfect family...hope you get extra tummy scrufts today and smooches, etc. Catgratulations on being a purrrrfectly lovely Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Sugarberry What A Beautiful Cat!

I love your markings. I have a Maine Coon and she is fat too. Her name is Doobie, but I call her my fat baby. Maine Coons are stocky large boned cats. Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day.!
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

I love your pictures

I love the pictures! I can see you have personality. I love the markings. I have a cat that is a Chocolate Siamese/Black Tabby mix and Francine has pretty markings like you do. She and my Main Coon, Doobie are the best of friends. I know Main Coons are lovable and kind pets. I know you will give your owners many years of love and excitement in the household. Congrats on being COTD! You are very beautiful.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by catwoman761; 12-21-2002 at 04:21 PM.
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Sugarberry

Sugarberry I'm in love with you You are so adorable!!! I could just love you up big. I have a little Maine Coon mix Daisy that looks a bit like you. And I LOVE her personality, there is lots of it. Congradulations fluffy girl on your special day!!!

Dearest Sugarberry. (love that name)

What a Pretty girl you are !!! I love your coloring &
    fluffy fur Sugarberry. Many happy congratulations to
    you on your Special day of honor today cutie-pie, as
    our CAT OF THE DAY !!! Long, happy & healthy life to
    you and your lucky family
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Sugarberry,

You are a lovely Coonie girl! You look the "real thing" to me and I have 4 Maine Coons!!!

We would love for you and your friends to come play with us: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/

Sugarberry is a beautiful name FUR you because you look so sweet and delicious... Our brown Maine Coon girl's name is Candy because she is so sweet!

COONgratulations on your COTD!

Carm and the 8GR8CATS
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/