Thread: Wonderful Wladzio!

Wonderful Wladzio!

What a gorgeous kitten you are, Wlaszio! You could be 100% Persian with that round, flat face and those golden round eyes! How fun your fur matches your eye color so well! We are so glad your mom saw you that day, and looks at the scared, sickly bundle you were, and knew there was a great cat inside! And sure enough, some love, food and time, and you are growing into a gorgeous fluffy boy! We know in time you will trust he more and more, an are glad she assured us she is a patient person, so will not rush things! Sorry you had to go through the indignity of a b-a-t-h, cutie, but you should keep eating and growing so you fill out more underneath all that fluff! Congratulations, Wlad! We hope you have a grand day of celebration, and a fabulous long life with your person! You are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You sure look cute trying to hid behind that plant, Wladizo! Congrats on being COTD, handsome Boy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wladzio

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    See what a little love will do, you have turned into a wonderful looking kitty.
    And yes, we can see you hiding in the plant.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Wladzio, what a gorgeous orange fluffball kitty you are! And you are only eight months old, so you are still a growing boy. That closeup photo of you at the top of your page is stunning.. what a sweet face you have, with that nice pink nose and the lovely eyes matching your fur. All your photos are great! The one of you right after your bath is funny.. you look so indignant! You don't quite manage to hide behind the plant. And I love your paw extended out to us all.

I'd love to be able to reach through the screen to Wloclawek, Poland to pet you and rub that fluffy tummy you display so well in the one picture (only if you like tummy rubs, of course)! I can't reach you, but I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, of course) for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! We're so glad your Meowmie took you home when you were so terrified and so sickly. She nursed you to good health, and now you are her fantastic furry friend. You "help" her with her drawings. Your Facebook page is really nice! You're still shy, but Meowmie is patient and will wait for you to open up, as you're worth it. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wladzio, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-02-2015 at 01:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wladzio

HI WELCOME TO THE SPOTLIGHT! I LOVE YOUR FUR! YOU ARE GORGEOUS! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Wladzio, What a beautiful handsome boy you are! Love your orangish color. No doubt you have a good home where your are cared for and loved. I enjoyed all the photos and you sure do look like a 100% Persian imo. You're young now and I hope you have many happy healthy years ahead of you. Congrats on being COTD!

I don't see a kitty hiding among the plants. Nope, not at all. No kitty there!

Wladzio, what a beautiful orange kitten you are! Your person brought you home, helped you with your skin condition (yay!) and is working with you on your shyness (double yay!). You are getting acquainted and adjusting to your wonderful home! You help with art work, and provide kitty input on whatever topic you feel it is needed! I am sending a gentle kiss for your sweet out-stretched paw in this picture.

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Polish ginger kitty, Wladzio!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you

Thank you Guys, for your kind words. I'm speechless. I'm reading your posts and I can't believe it. I'm moved to tears.

Precious Wladzio!

Hi Wladzio in Poland! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, utterly precious Persian boy you are! Your long, plush coat and orange coloring, those copper colored eyes, are gorgeous! And oh, who could resist that smooshy face! That photo of you fresh from the tub is priceless! Bet that coat of yours is ultra soft and fluffy after a blow dry!

How wonderful that you're finally living the good life there with your devoted forever human; so healthy, so happy, so well loved! You've come so far, Wladzio, and I just know that you're only going to grow more handsome and confidant with time, that the bond you share with your human will only grow stronger with each passing day! How lucky she is, having a best furry friend in you, Wladizio! You're precious!!!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, hiding in your potted plants, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Wladizo! (Off to check out your FB page!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    WOW! So super cute! Wladzio makes me so happy!

Wladizo is cute pooty! I'm glad he found you! Congratulations Wladizo!