Thread: Pixie!

Pixie!

OMG I LOVE TUXEDOS! HAPPY COTD PIXIE GIRL! I HAVE MY LARGE MALE TUXIE SAMMY, AND I AM CONSIDERING A SECOND TUXIE TO KEEP HIM BUSY PLAYING. I LOVE SEEING TWO TUXEDOS TOGETHER. MINE LOVES PEANUT BUTTER AS MUCH AS I DO-TRY IT. YOU ARE GREAT-TUXEDO POWER! HAVE A GREAT DAY! SUSANSWATLIN518

Winsome Pixie

What a cutie pie you are, Pixie, and we can see how you got your name! You may have the dapper markings of an elegant tuxedo lady, but that can wait right now, as you are to busy being a very silly kitten! Try not to bite your mom under the covers, Pixie, and maybe she will let you stay in the bed with her longer. It is great you are keeping Gabby from just sleeping the day away - that is an important job! We bet you make the whole family livelier just by being your silly self! We are glad you were rescued, and get extra cuddles to compensate. Congratulations, Pixie, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, dearest Pixie, sweet little Tuxie child! You are adorable with that cute little white beard and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely golden eyes so full of love and gratitude. Your fur looks so soft and sleek. I wish I could reach through the screen to Newland, NC to pet you! Oh, well, I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! I too am horrified and appalled that you were abandoned as a mere infant by some sub-human creep. No wonder you were scared! I'm so glad you were rescued and brought to the Humane Society, where you adopted your dear Purrrson. He/she gives you loads of cuddles to help make up for your awful beginnings.

You are full of energy and make her/him smile with all your kitteny antics. That's so nice that you have a bigger kitty, Gabby, to play with and follow around! you love to carry your feather toy around and to snuggle up on your Purrrson's lap when he/she watches TV. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Pixie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Gabby and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pixie

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Sounds like you really liven up the place.
    After such a bad start in life, you certainly hit the jackpot with a wonderful home.
    Celebrate your special day.

So glad you were rescued Pixie. Congrats on being COTD pretty girl.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations on being COTD dearest tuxie Pixie.

When I read the name Pixie being older I thought of fantastic pixies from Peter Pan.
    You are a fantastic pixie Pixie a very young Cat of the Future who when you mature will slowly become more civilised.

You are such a Great Kitten and we bet that you and Gabby are bonding now, and that you will be as two peas in a pod.

We are all so Happy to make Pixie and Gabby our New Friends and are sending a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Friends Gabby and Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Great New Cat of the Day Perfect Pixie.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Pixie! What an adorable tuxedo kitten you are! And a busy kitten, too - watching the birds outside your window, jumping, carrying your feather toy around with you, and following Gabby around! Then it is time to snuggle with your person for petting and love Perfect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious tuxedo kitten Pixie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Pixie!!!

Hi Pixie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, utterly precious *pixie* you are! As are most kittens, you're one uber exuberant little dynamo, a boundless ball of energy, looking to get into all sorts of mischief! But, by all accounts, you're also as sweet and cuddly and Velcro-esque as you are fun loving, letting your mommy know each and every day just how grateful you are to have been the chosen one! What a perfect fit you are for your family, the humans and sister Gabby! They are one lucky bunch, having a fun loving, life loving, everybody loving best friend in you, sweetheart! We are so grateful to the Human Society for rescuing you, and to your forever family, for giving one extra special, most deserving girl the love filled forever home she always deserved! We can only hope that all homeless creatures find forever homes as loving as yours!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Pixie pie! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, playing with your stick of colored feathers, keeping Gabby on her toes, watching the birdies, cuddling with your mommy, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pixie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Love to Gabby, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

gorgeous

Pixie is purr-fection

Blog Entries
    I love Pixie too! SO very cute!