Thread: Colorful Princess Turkey

Colorful Princess Turkey

What bright, warm colors you have, Princess Turkey! We got a grin out of your human's description of your "princess"-like personality, and why not bee particular? You deserve the adulation, right? We can tell just from your picture what a happy, healthy dragon you are, which is wonderful to see. How nice your mom runs a rescue for your kind in her area of Texas - every lizard deserves to be as loved an taken care of as you are. I hope your sunshiny colors help warm some hearts today - up in our neck of the woods it is a cold, snowy day. But that smile of your could melt icicles I bet! Congratulations, your highness - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being POTD Princess Turkey.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Princess Turkey

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a beautiful girl. You should be a spokes person telling the world
    that people need to do a lot of research before they get a pet. Make sure
    they know how to properly care for them. At least you are now in good hands.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    What a fine dragon indeed, love princess Turkey for POTD!

Hi princess turkey

I AM GETTING THE MUNCHIES HERE IN UPSTATE NY- SEEING THE NAME TURKEYYOU ARE SUCH A CUTE GAL! YEAH PEOPLE NEED TO RESEARCH THE CREATURES THEY ADOPT= WHEN THEY ARE ESPECIALLY SO PRETTY AND UNIQUES AS MADOM DRAGON HERE! IT IS AWESOME THAT YOUR HUMAN TAKES CARE OF DRAGONS IN TROUBLE AND LOST. MY EX BOYFRIEND HAD A SIMILAR PET WHO LOVED IT'S HOT ROCK! MR MOJO WAS NAMED AFTER THE ALTER EGO OF JIM MORRISON OF THE DOORS. IT COMES TO MIND NOW- HE COULD HAVE BEEN A MONITOR LIZARD. HE WAS GREAT- HAD FAR MORE BRAINS THAN THE BOTFRIEND TOO! MYSELF, I AM A CAT PERSON,

Beautiful Beardie Princess Turkey!

Hi Princess Turkey! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Bearded Dragon you are, Princess Turkey! Your golden coloring, your eyes, are gorgeous, and it seems you're just as personality packed as you are beautiful! It's clear you are one very particular, perfectionist princess, knowing just what you want and how you want it. But napping in a cast iron pan? Well, as impressive as your good looks are, it's your love for cuddles and snuggles, your gentle spirit, that stole my heart! Nope, can't resist that pretty girl!

Great thanks to your wonderful human for her/his amazing dedication to rescue, giving so many formerly neglected/abused Beardies a 2nd chance at a happy, healthy life! Hopefully people considering welcoming an more unique, exotic creature into their lives will heed your wise human's words and do the necessary research before taking the plunge! Animal guardianship is, after all, a life time commitment! You sure did hit the forever home jackpot, Princess Turkey, and equally lucky in your human, having a Beardie as beautiful and loving as you in her/his life!

Thanks for warming my cold, snowy day with your *sunshiny* colors and heartwarming story! Hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to "perfection!" Lots of love to you, beautiful Princess Turkey! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Princess Turkey you are a beauty indeed!!!

From your human's description, it certainly sounds like you are every ince a princess!!! You only want everything you want, when you want it, and like you want it, right? Yep, sounds like a princess to me too!!! You could probably out princess the best of Disney's princesses!!! I enjoyed your wonderful pictures and meeting you cyberly very much. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Princess Turkey, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One-of-a-Kind Princess Turkey!

Congratulations, Princess Turkey, on being POTD! You are beautiful! And you are proof that every living being has special likes/dislikes! (Drives me crazy when people think only dogs & cats have distinctive personalities!) HURRAY to your wonderful human parent (my hero) for rescuing you and many other bearded dragons! Too many adults/parents/kids, think "small animals" require NO special care/food/love and then quickly get lazy about properly taking care of them. (We've rescued MANY, MANY guinea pigs through the decades and, sadly, it's the same ol' story, esp. after Easter or Christmas.) We hope you and your wonderful human parent have a fantastic year! Best Wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe, spoiled life, Sweet Princess! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net