Thread: Beautiful Ellie-Mae

Beautiful Ellie-Mae

What a pretty girl you are, Ellie-Mae - and we can see why your people fell in love with you that day at the shelter. Little did they know that small white kitten would grow into the lovely girl with red-point - sometimes called flame-point markings you are today! Of course you are a chatty girl, you are Siamese after all! And there is no mistaking your slender build and energetic ways for any other breed, either, especially couple with those lovely blue eyes! It is great you are such a good communicator, even if your humans do not always understand your running commentary! We hope you have a fabulous day of celebration, pretty Ellie-Mae - you have come a long way, and now you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Ellie-Mae, aren't you just the most adorable young Siamese lady! You are so happy and comfortable in all your photos. Your red-point fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those big blue Meezer eyes so full of love. I wish I could reach through the screen to Carlsbad, CA to pet you! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were drowsy from your spay surgery when you first met and then adopted your dear Purrrsons at the San Diego Kitten Nursery. But once you got home, you started making them smile with all your antics. You are full of energy, running around and climbing everywhere, constantly mewing to explain everything going through your little kitty mind. Then when you are tired, you cuddle under the bed-covers, refusing to let anyone out of bed. You and your brother Oliver give your Purrrents great, great joy, and you all love each other dearly. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Ellie-Mae, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Oliver and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ellie Mae is beautiful! Congratulations, COTD!

Ellie-Mae

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You prove that beautiful, loving animals come from the shelter.
    Your "job" is to bring joy to your family. You get paid in food, shelter
    and love. You do your "job" very well.
    Celebrate your special day.

What a gorgeous Little Cat you are Ellie-Mae and we know that Donna Douglas who played Ellie Mae on television and is an Animal Lover is pleased in heaven that you are her namesake.
    You really are a pleasant surprise for your Guardians who had no idea that they were adopting a Siamese Beauty.

My Siamese Six Pack of Angels are all so impressed with you and they are hoping that your day is extra special with lots of treats and toys ,as you have all the love that you want!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWING FOR Our Newest Siamese Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Exciting Ellie-Mae!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ellie mae

WOW- NICE TO MEET YOU! I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REGISTERING WITH A SERVICE FOR ADOPTING RESCUE SIAMES CATS, SINCE I REALLY WANT ONE. I SAW ONE LIKE YOU, AND WAS SURPRISED YOU ARE A SIAMES- YOU COLOR IS SO DIFFERENT- BUT OBKY TO ME- THOSE WHO KNOW ALOT ABOUT SIAMESE PROBABLY WILL LOL TO READ THAT! YOU DESERVE THE HONOR OF COTD- HAVE A GOOD DAY SUSANSWATLIN518

When we went to see this tiny, white kitty with blue eyes at the shelter, we fell in love with this very quiet skinny thing. Little did we know that she was still drowsy from being spayed the day before. She was raised at the San Diego Kitten Nursery and was still recovering when we adopted her at three months old.

Once we took her home, she turned into this cuddly, chatty, curious kitty that goes from I-will-climb-everywhere kitty to passed-out kitty, constantly mewing to everyone in the house trying to explain to them whatever is going through that kitty mind of hers. Despite being almost two, she still acts like an adorable little kitten.

As lively as she is when she's running around, she is equally as cuddly when she is tired, often to be found under the covers in the morning refusing to let anyone out of the bed. She really is an adorable little baby that, along with her brother Oliver, give us such great, great joy!
    Oh, beautiful Ellie-Mae! What a lovely girl you are with your flame point fur, your gem-like blue eyes and your ringed tail! I smiled when I read about how you are curious and ready to run, play or climb anywhere! Then it is time to have a long conversation with your people, letting them know everything that is on your mind When you are all done with your day, it is time for snuggles and time under the covers with your people - purr-fect! I can tell how much love and joy you and Oliver bring to your people!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Ellie-Mae and to Oliver, too! Please have your people give you some huge hugs from me!

Edited to add: I was just looking at the photo my friend tatsxxx reposted ... those pink jelly bean toes! And your cute pink nose, too! Gentle one-finger tummy rub to Ellie-Mae!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-23-2015 at 07:33 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Perfect COTD, Ellie-Mae is wonderful and her beauty is beyond compare. She is the very best!

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Ellie-Mae!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Ellie-Mae!

Hi Ellie-Mae! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Ellie-Mae! Everything, from you coloring and coat, to those amazing, ice blue eyes, are stunning! And if you couldn't be any more perfect, you're a rescue! But little did your family know that one day soon that skinny, shy, quiet "little thing" they saw at the shelter would grow into a lively, joyful, energy packed, MOST confident (and chatty) girl! Gotta love how kitties can go from super charged to passed out in the blink of an eye! No creature knows how to power nap like a young kitty! What joy, love and laughter you bring to your family's life, sweetheart! They are truly blessed, having a beautiful best friend for life, a sweet and loving, cuddly companion, in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you and dear brother Oliver are both enjoying a fun filled, action packed day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ellie-Mae, our very special and most deserving honoree! Love to Ollie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ellie Mae, You are adorable! I am so glad to meet you. I enjoyed all your pictures. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Ellie Mae Congrats!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  455.8 KB
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´