Thread: Beautiful Ellie-Mae

Hybrid View

Beautiful Ellie-Mae

What a pretty girl you are, Ellie-Mae - and we can see why your people fell in love with you that day at the shelter. Little did they know that small white kitten would grow into the lovely girl with red-point - sometimes called flame-point markings you are today! Of course you are a chatty girl, you are Siamese after all! And there is no mistaking your slender build and energetic ways for any other breed, either, especially couple with those lovely blue eyes! It is great you are such a good communicator, even if your humans do not always understand your running commentary! We hope you have a fabulous day of celebration, pretty Ellie-Mae - you have come a long way, and now you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Ellie-Mae, aren't you just the most adorable young Siamese lady! You are so happy and comfortable in all your photos. Your red-point fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those big blue Meezer eyes so full of love. I wish I could reach through the screen to Carlsbad, CA to pet you! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were drowsy from your spay surgery when you first met and then adopted your dear Purrrsons at the San Diego Kitten Nursery. But once you got home, you started making them smile with all your antics. You are full of energy, running around and climbing everywhere, constantly mewing to explain everything going through your little kitty mind. Then when you are tired, you cuddle under the bed-covers, refusing to let anyone out of bed. You and your brother Oliver give your Purrrents great, great joy, and you all love each other dearly. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Ellie-Mae, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Oliver and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ellie Mae is beautiful! Congratulations, COTD!

Ellie-Mae

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You prove that beautiful, loving animals come from the shelter.
    Your "job" is to bring joy to your family. You get paid in food, shelter
    and love. You do your "job" very well.
    Celebrate your special day.

What a gorgeous Little Cat you are Ellie-Mae and we know that Donna Douglas who played Ellie Mae on television and is an Animal Lover is pleased in heaven that you are her namesake.
    You really are a pleasant surprise for your Guardians who had no idea that they were adopting a Siamese Beauty.

My Siamese Six Pack of Angels are all so impressed with you and they are hoping that your day is extra special with lots of treats and toys ,as you have all the love that you want!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWING FOR Our Newest Siamese Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Exciting Ellie-Mae!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ellie mae

WOW- NICE TO MEET YOU! I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REGISTERING WITH A SERVICE FOR ADOPTING RESCUE SIAMES CATS, SINCE I REALLY WANT ONE. I SAW ONE LIKE YOU, AND WAS SURPRISED YOU ARE A SIAMES- YOU COLOR IS SO DIFFERENT- BUT OBKY TO ME- THOSE WHO KNOW ALOT ABOUT SIAMESE PROBABLY WILL LOL TO READ THAT! YOU DESERVE THE HONOR OF COTD- HAVE A GOOD DAY SUSANSWATLIN518