Thread: Terrific Tippy

Terrific Tippy

What a gorgeous tortoiseshell kitty you are, Tippy! We are so glad you were rescued the day of that storm, as that is not safe for a kitten as young and frail as you were then! And you count of many, many colors is not only pretty, but unique as well! We are so glad your person gave us such great high-resolution images so everyone can see your lovely face close up! It must so so gratifying to pet you, and instantly hear you start purring! You are not only beautiful, but greatly loved - and you know it! Keep growing big and strong, sweetie! The whole world awaits you! Congratulations, Tippy, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow Tippy is an awesome cat ... her face is a work of art! Glad you got rescued! Congratulations Tippy!

Dearest Tippy, what an utterly gorgeous young lady you are! You are a fine example of the Tortoiseshell pattern. I love your photos, especially that larger-than-life closeup. They show off your beautiful fur and your sweet face with the lovely green eyes full of love and gratitude for being rescued and adopted and loved. I wish I could reach through the screen to Sherwood, Arkansas to pet you and rub my finger gently down above your nose and on your chin! Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and gently rub you down above your nose and on your chin .

I'm so glad you were rescued! How awful that you were abandoned as a tiny kitten just before a storm. Now you have a Purrrfect Furrrever home. You purr loudly when you are touched, and you have two kitty roomies, also rescues. Thank God for those terrific people who saved you all and brought you home. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Tippy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your two kitty pals and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tippy

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You were so lucky to be rescued by such a loving family.
    Wishing you many happy years in your forever home.
    Celebrate your special day.

You certainly have quite the alliterative name Tippy the Tortie , and you are quite a colorful Cat , a Big Kitten is you are already as big as your Cat Companions.
    You have that intelligent look as well , as did Pouncer And Pouncer Roccalno Angels.

You are quite a lively Kitten, and we pray that we are able to see you as a Mature Cat .
    We bet that you are sensational.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending a Three Way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cats Tippy's Mature Friends and Tippy herself , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Terrific Tippy!

Hi Tippy! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, colorful,Torti girl you are, Tippy! I totally agree with my fellow poster, Phesina, when she says your photos are stunning! Your close-up looks like an oil painting! God bless your family for rescuing you (and your kitty sibs), providing you all with the happiest, most carefree and love filled of lives! As your *special person* says, it's hard to imagine, unthinkable really, that a defenseless, helpless baby would be abandoned as you were, and in a storm no less! Well, no worries now, Tippy, you're home to stay...forever! What a treasure you are, Tippy, and how very blessed your people are, having a furkid, a best friend for life, in you!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, paling around with your kitty sibs, being loved and pampered to pieces, purring the day away! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tippy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

(Love this pic!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Tippy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tippy what a beauty you are!!!

It looks like you have all the colors of the kitty rainbow in your lovely fur!!! You must have found the pot of gold at the end of that rainbow too. It gave you a wonderful new loving family and new wonderful life. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Tippy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my kitten, Tippy, she's just seven months old. We have two cats who are five years old, and already Tippy is just as big as them!

She is very cute, and other than how much she claws everyone when playing, she can be a little fun at times. She knows she's loved, we can tell because of how much she purrs and how loud she purrs the minute you touch her. She is a rescue kitten along with the two other cats we own. I couldn't believe how someone could abandon her especially before a storm. She was only a few weeks old when we first got her. She couldn't even walk straight since she was so young, and would always slip or fall over, hence the name Tippy. Those days are long gone, but the name stuck! We love her.
    Good afternoon, Tippy! What a lovely girl you are! You purr to show how much you are loved and you have the wonderful tortie colors! I hope you are having loads of fun with your kitty-siblings today! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Tippy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Tippy Tortie

What a beautiful Tortie. You are so lucky. We had a Tortie for 12 years and she was the light of my life. Torties are God's special gift to the cat world. So glad you rescued her and love her so much. But, everyone has to love Torties!

Blog Entries

Tippy is colorful

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  455.8 KB
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´