Thread: Handsome Atreus

Handsome Atreus

What a gorgeous kitty you are, Atreus, with those eyes the color of whiskey and gold, and you soft black fur that shows them off so nicely! We are so glad your mom sent us your color picture, so people can see how adorable you are in real life! It is great you are so loved, so you get forgiven for harassing your poor big sister! I am glad the middle kid knows how to keep you in line better, so she gets some peace. I wonder why you so prefer men's lap or women's? In any case, you are a handsome kitty, and much loved despite your quirks! Congratulations, Atreus, you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

Absolutely Stunning Atreus

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  455.8 KB
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Dearest Atreus, what an adorable, handsome, sleek ebony beauty you are! You look Purrrfect with your lovely orange eyes setting off the soft black fur there. Your photos are great, one in color and one in black and white, and they really portray your beauty well. I wish I could reach through the screen to Naples, FL to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie and boyfriend will pet you for me .

And you have a great Purrrsonality too! You have two fur-babies to play with. You pester your big sister, but your middle brother keeps up with you. You love to settle in the laps of men more than that of your Meowmie. You like attention, and you seek it vocally and even with occasional playful nips. You and your Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Atreus, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty sister and brother and your Meowmie and her boyfriend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, and then a nice warm male lap to rest in.

Last edited by phesina; 01-13-2015 at 04:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Atreus

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    It's probably a good thing that your "brother" puts you in your place.
    That's what they are for.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.

We are so glad that you have your Furr Ever home Atreus as Black Cats are for some reason the last Cats to be adopted , a left over fear from the Salem witch trials all those years ago.
    We are glad that you are such a Happy Cat , please try to be nicer to your Cat Sister. After all we Cats have to stick together.

We Black Cats at the Found Cat Hotel and Our Ebony Angels are all sending our Best Black Cat hello, and all we Found Hotel Cats welcome all three Cats as our new friends.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Atreus and his Cat Comp[anions, Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a handsome kitty you are Aterus! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Good afternoon, handsome Atreus! What a beautiful blackie kitty you are with your soft, sleek fur and your golden-orange eyes! You are a busy kitty, too - having fun with your brother-kitty, then speaking up (or giving a gentle, playful nip) for attention! I'd love to have a long conversation with you! Then you settle into a lap for some petting and quiet time Perfect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Atreus!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Atreus!

Hi Atreus! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, aren't you the stunning ebony boy! Your gorgeous amber eyes are so bright it's as if they're backlit! And still being youngster, your, umm, exuberance is understandable! Thankfully your middle brother is there to rescue your sister from your wrath! And I hear you're a daddy's boy! Doesn't get much better than that (except maybe a mama's boy)!
    After all, a guy needs a fellow "bro" to shoot the breeze with, right Atreus? But while you might find his lap most desirable, I have no doubt you love your mommy every bit as much! In fact, you're a regular social butterfly, an attention seeking friend to all! And beware, should anyone dare to deny you! What a very special boy you are, Atreus! You're one playful, fun and life loving guy, and your human and furry sibs so very lucky to have a furkid, a best bud, in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a laugh and a warm heart, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, romping with the furry crew, snuggling with daddy (and mommy), beings spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Atreus, and to your furry sibs too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Atreus is a great looking black cat! Congratulations Atreus!