Thread: Speaking of Teespring...

Speaking of Teespring...

They had some ads in my browser margin showing a t-shirt saying "Kitties make me happy." I decided I want that, then found they had sold their target amount of 30 and the design was closed.

I hit the "I still want one" button. They had me fill out the order and said if they get 10 in all, they will do another print run.

I just checked, and now it says "Only 4 more needed to print!" They have t-shirts ($19.00) and hoodies ($34.00). If anyone else out there would like one, go to http://teespring.com/kitties-make-me...2397&sid=front.

Karen, are these another Pet Talk design? I saw you have a Bunny shirt like it.

I hope my purchase of the cat one helps Pet Talk, or some other worthwhile cause!
    Last edited by phesina; 01-17-2015 at 06:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    They had some ads in my browser margin showing a t-shirt saying "Kitties make me happy." I decided I want that, then found they had sold their target amount of 30 and the design was closed.

I hit the "I still want one" button. They had me fill out the order and said if they get 10 in all, they will do another print run.

I just checked, and now it says "Only 4 more needed to print!" They have t-shirts ($19.00) and hoodies ($34.00). If anyone else out there would like one, go to http://teespring.com/kitties-make-me...2397&sid=front.

Karen, are these another Pet Talk design? I saw you have a Bunny shirt like it.

I hope my purchase of the cat one helps Pet Talk, or some other worthwhile cause!
    It does help us, thank you! We reopened the campaign today, and saw you had already purchased one! We did not know it was you, actually, just that someone did, so now if 4 other people, not necessarily Pet Talkers, it does not say Cat of the Day on it anywhere, but we are advertising it on Facebook, that ois our design, and the money does go to help support us and our websites! As well as spreading kitty joy!
    I've Been Frosted

Excellent!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

I got another good one, from the British Columbia SPCA, saying
    "Sorry, but I will only be speaking with my Cat today." -

http://bc-spca.myshopify.com/collect...-today-t-shirt

They also have a Dog version of that.
    Death thought about it.