Thread: Calico Cutie Ella!

Calico Cutie Ella!

What a pretty kitty you are, Ella, and of course you pose with the flowers, you know they compliment your own coat of many colors perfectly well! It is great you are such a loved kitty, and know when your person most needs some love and affection. You certainly do not look 14, it must be all the love that is keeping you young! Now, I know Saul is being an annoying brother right now, but you just stand firm, and I am sure he will understand that pounces are NOT welcome for a grande dame like yourself! Still keep on helping your people over the loss of your older brother, we know kitties grieve too, so I bet it help you to help them. And do you best to teach Saul - he's just a punk kid now, but I know there's lots of kitty wisdom you can pas on to him, okay? Congratulations, Ella, you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Concatulations dearest Ella on being COTD. I wish you lots of treats and pets to you as well as to your annoying little brother Saul. He is just
    a kid, please be patient with him. I am sure you can teach him a lot with your 14 years of experience.

Dearest Ella/Bella/Princess, what a beautiful calico girl you are! You are gorgeous sitting in front of those colorful flowers. You have such pretty, soft-looking fur, and what a sweet face you have, with your cute little pink nosie and your lovely yellow-green eyes. In your photos you smile as only cats can, with delight at your great home and life. I wish I could reach through the screen across the lake to Glendale, WI to pet you and rub your belly! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you and rub your belly for me.

And what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have, too! You love to play with your sparkle ball. You are very affectionate and snuggly (when you want to be), and you love sitting on your Papa's lap and taking long naps with your Mama. We're so sorry your family lost your older brother Dizzy not long ago. Now you have your new baby brother, Saul. He can be annoying, as little brothers sometimes are, but you have lots to teach him in the ways of the cat.

Congratulations, darling Ella, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Saul and Dizzy Angel and Mama and Papa and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round of sparkle-ball chasing.

Last edited by phesina; 01-09-2015 at 03:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ella

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You must realize that baby brothers are put on this earth to
    annoy big sisters. He really loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Sweet Ella ~ What a beautiful lady you are. I just love how you sit with your feet together and your tail wrapped around. Very neat and tidy.
    You are so considerate putting up with your annoying baby brother. That deserves some extra treats today, dontcha think?
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

While we all love Kittens there is a warm spot in our hearts for Mature Cats, as most of the Found Hotel Cats lived to a nice old age. Ella here you are a Senior Kittyzen with many more good years to you , and with all those great years of love and companionship.

You are quite a gorgeous Cat , and have such a great color we all love those colors all blending, you are not unlike my Big Malcolm the Mild
    and we know that you would hit it off with the youngster if you could only meet.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for You Our New Friend Ella , Our Newest Senior Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    I agree with what everyone else has already said! Ella is a very special COTD and a heartbreaker fo sure!

Hello Ella, it's a pleasure to meet you. What aClick image for larger version. 

Name:	xxcotdella1915.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	155.1 KB 
ID:	59075cat you are! After reading the article there is no doubt but that you are loved very much by your family and vice versa. I enjoyed all your lovely photos and hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD! I just saw the preview; I'm not sure the photo will be in the right place.

Blog Entries

Ella is Gorgeous

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	455.8 KB 
ID:	59076
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Ella.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Princess Ella!

Hmmm. Who is that beautiful Calico girl, that kitty posing alongside that vase of pretty flowers??? Oh, it's Princess Ella, Cat of the Day!

Hi Ella! So happy to meet you, sweetheart, to have the opportunity to pay homage to the very special seasoned kittyzen that you are (though you hardly look a singe day of the ago 7)! Thanks so much for taking the time to personally paw off a note to us, sweetheart! We even got to hear from your proud mama, too! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved Dizzy. But what a comfort for your mama and papa, having you and spunky (translation--->pesky, hehe) younger brother Saul, to help put a smile back on their faces. And while you may not live up to your namesake's legacy, vocally, it's clear you bring just as much joy to your humans' lives with your heart song! How lucky your family has been these many years, having known the companionship of a furkid as sweet and loving and cuddly as you, Ella. You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign!!! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, playing with your sparkly balls, keeping brother Saul in line, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and a big vase of virtual flowers to you, beautiful Ella!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Ella up in Wisconsin, what a gorgeous calico kitty girl you are! I like your sweet round face, your cute pink nose and pawsies! you snuggle with your people, take a nap together, and keep track of your little brother-kitty Purr-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Ella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678