Thread: Handsome Rocky

Handsome Rocky

What a shiny boy you are, Rocky, that dark fur looks so nice and warm in the sun! We can see why you vet thinks there might be some Shepherd in you as well, with the thicker coat and brown undertone, but that's fine! It is great you are your girl's first dog she has grown up with, and you are quite a character! It is great you have figured out how to communicate with the humans in the house, even if you sometimes have to check several times to make sure they are following you. We are sure your vocabulary is impressive, and we are glad you are so attuned to your people that you know to comfort them when they are sad. Congratulations, Rocky, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Rocky

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are very much loved by your family and you love them.
    You sound pretty much like the perfect dog, protective, loyal, smart, etc.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra CHEESE.

Hi Rocky! Happy Dog of the Day! What a welcome sight your sweet face is on this cold and rainy day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, sleek, ebony Labbie X you are, Rocky! I so enjoyed reading your young lady's heartwarming, love filled tribute to her best buddy, her heart doggie! Like all of the Labs and Retriever mixes I've had the honor of sharing my life with, you are an endless source of comfort and joy to your lady, your family! You share with my kids so many of the cherished traits that have brought, and continue to bring, so much happiness and countless laughs and smiles, to my life! And after reading of some of your quirks and clownish antics, there's no denying your Labbiness! You're everything we doggie/Retriever lovers could hope for in a furkid...beautiful, big hearted, loyal and loving, and your family so very blessed to have a best friend, a protector, a loving companion in you! As your dad says, you truly were heaven sent, Rocky!!!

My dad says God put him in our lives to calm our hearts and have us take things easy, so maybe that's His way of reaching out to us.
    Thanks to your lady for sharing your very special story and all of those heart melting pics with us! Meeting you has truly brightened my day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, enjoying a nice, long *walk* and *car ride,* savoring some tasty treats, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Rocky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Seeing Rocky and hearing all about him made me fall in love with him too! He is the best of the best and most certainly deserves to be DOTD today. So glad that the whole family is mad about him and well, who wouldn't be? Such a joy to meet Rocky, superstar and spectacular DOTD!

Handsome Rocky! I would like to give you a big hug, especially when your coat is warm from the sun! I smiled as I read your story - you have brought so much love and joy to your people! You are most definitely a loved member of the family ! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Rocky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a gorgeous boy Rocky!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope it was a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla