Thread: Terrific Tiny Tallulah

Hybrid View

Terrific Tiny Tallulah

What a cutie you are, Tallulah! You are so little in size but big in personality, we can tell! We are amazed at how many outfits you have, especially as we know some dogs who will not even where a coat when they are cold! (Yes, Angel - talking about you!) But at only 3 pounds, you probably like the extra insulation it gives you, and I bet you know it makes everyone smile who sees you! It is too bad you were born with those tooth issues, but it is not uncommon in you little ones, and besides, as your mom says, you are "flawsitively perfect" for her! We are glad you are friendly, spoiled and much loved! Congratulations, Tallulah, we also like you name, after Miss Bankhead, but you, Tallulah Barkhead - you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Tallulah

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, or should I say Person of the Day.
    You could have been a movie star in "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"
    I loved seeing all of your outfits. My little girl loves to get dressed up, too.
    Maybe you need a Facebook page so we could enjoy many more of your pictures.
    I'm sure you will celebrate your special day.

Precious Tallulah!

Hi Tallulah! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, life loving, personality packed Southern belle/socialite you are, simply adorable! You may be small in stature, but your heart is king sized! And oh my, those outfits are to die for, and I can safely say there's more outfits in your closet than mine! What an exciting, whirlwind, celebrity filled life you're leading, Tallulah! When your human says you savor every ounce of your action packed life to the max, she/he isn't kidding! Dining at Paula Deen's, tooling about the streets of Charleston in your horse drawn buggy, relaxing in your pool, soaking up some rays, greeting guests with your very own brand of Southern hospitality, now that's what I call living the good life! We humans would do well to pull a page out of your playbook, Tallulah!

She loves life, people, the world she lives in and embraces every day.
    As your person says, your pawsitively, flawsitively perfect in every way, Tallulah, and all lucky enough to cross your path are lucky indeed!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day celeb, paling around with best buds kitty sidekick Elsa and miniature horse Noodle, being spoiled rotten by all of your adoring friends and fans! And I agree with Donna! You definitely need your own FB page! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tallulah, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My Goodness!! What a cute adorable little dog you are!! I'm sure you are as sweet as you are cute. Your photos are terrific and your outfits are beyond cute. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

See more of me on Facebook and Twitter

You can visit me and friend me on facebook and twitter under Tallulah Barkhead. Thanks

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Tallulah.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Facebook and twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, or should I say Person of the Day.
    You could have been a movie star in "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"
    I loved seeing all of your outfits. My little girl loves to get dressed up, too.
    Maybe you need a Facebook page so we could enjoy many more of your pictures.
    I'm sure you will celebrate your special day.
    She has a facebook and twitter account under Tallulah Barkhead. You can send friend request. Thank you.

Love tiny Tallulah!

You are sooooo grand in personality, little Tallulah! Bundles of fun! Congratulations on DOTD! You deserve it!