Thread: Lovely Luna

Lovely Luna

What a pretty girl you are, Luna! You have such lovely tabby coloring, we do not see much evidence of your Siamese genes, but maybe that is where your lighter-colored eyes came from! We are glad you adjusted to your new home fairly quickly, and now you and Hexe are best friends! And we recognize the drooling you do when being petted is something some cats do when they are extremely happy! It is nice you get time outside sometimes, but are safe inside at night! And we are glad you love your person so very much, and bestow such affection on her! And I know another tabby lady in Germany who shares your name, too! Congratulations, lovely Luna, it is your day to be Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Luna is real pretty! It sure seems that she's a lot of fun to have around. Congratulations, Luna!

Dearest Luna, what a lovely Fraulein you are! You are such a pretty brown tabby lady, and you look so happy out in the sunny grass and then resting inside. I wish I could reach through the screen across the ocean to Hessen, Germany to pet you! Oh, well, I can't, but I'm sure your very loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And you have such a delightful Purrrsonality, too! You and your Purrrson love each other so very much. You are always with him/her, cuddling, sleeping together, looking for affection and hugs and fondling. You get so happy being petted, you slobber like a hungry monster, and you love to sleep on and chew on her/his wigs. And you even have another kitty, Hexe, to live with, who groomed you when you were a little kitten. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Hexe and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Luna

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one sweet girl and lucky to find such a loving person.
    Your pictures show just how beautiful you are.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello from Lower Saxony to Hesse from a fellow German tabby girl, my Luna says hi to her beautiful namesake!

Sweet Luna, congrats for being Cat of the Day!

I thought of Kirstens Luna at first , but Luna has been Cat of the Day for a while now, and you are a different color.
    That is nice that there are Two Lunas in Germany and that this Luna who had a struggle in her early life , but has now found herself loved, and is confident enough to return the love she has been given

Hello Luna from the Found Hotel cats in Germany , and we are pleased to add you to our list of friends from all over the World.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOr You Luna , Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Luna, What a beauty you are! You certainly sound special and loving. I enjoyed the article and all the great photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Lovely, cuddly Luna! What a sweet tabby kitty you are! I smiled when I read about how close you and your person are I hope you and Hexe are having a very special, fun day! Happy Cat of the Day to Luna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD lovely Luna!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lovely Luna!

Hi Luna in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Tabby girl you are, Luna! Your photos are simply exquisite! And what a coincidence, having another lovely Luna, from Germany no less, welcomed into the Cat of the Day, Pet Talk family!

Oh, how loved you are, Luna! Your human knew from that first shoelace chew that you and she/he were meant to be together! It took a bit of settling in before you would feel comfortable in your forever home, but before long you and your human, and Hexe, would become the best of friends, inseparable! How blessed your human is, having a best friend, a loving companion, a family member in you! You're a treasure, Luna, and I hope that you and your devoted human will know many, many more warm, cuddly, love filled years together!

Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Luna, and to Hexe too! (Still laughing at your love for wigs!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

lovely thanks from Luna

Luna says thank you to all of you!
    She is very happy about being the cat of the day und because of you cute compliments :3

She also says sorry for her human who cant speak englisch very well and hopes you still can understand it

Now she is eating her humans tuna and is very happy