Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous George!

Gorgeous George!

What striking good looks you have George, so you get to be our very special Caturday Cat of the Day! We are so glad you were among those rescued from that horrible start in life, and unlike many others, you survived long enough to not only get well, but choose your new forever home that day at the shelter. We are glad you were firm but persistent, and your new people got the message that they had indeed been selected as the lucky ones who got to take you home! We are glad you daddy still calls, and you all keep in touch. You are the first tuxedo with heterochromia (that is what the scientific term for "odd-eyed is) we have met, but that is not the reason you are so special! You are Caturday's Cat of the Day because you are much loved, handsome, and such a sweet kitty! Congratulations again, George!
    I've Been Frosted

Concatulations gorgeous George on being COTD. You are one handsome dude with beautiful eyes. I wish you lots of treats today and every day for the rest of your life.

I am used to seeing dogs with a brown eye next to a blue eye but I have never seen an animal with a green eye next to a blue eye. It's very striking. Even if you just had those beautiful green eyes you would be striking, they are somehow different then regular green eyes on cats... I can't really explain what makes them so neat. Anyway happy POTD.

George

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You knew who you wanted to be with, and you made the right choice.
    You are much loved by several people and that is a wonderful thing.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Stunning tuxie George with your sweet pink nose and amazing, gem-like eyes! What a handsome kitty you are! How wonderful that you were rescued from a difficult living situation, and you chose your family in no uncertain terms that day at the shelter! Now you have a wonderful forever home complete with everything you could possibly imagine and more. You specialize in a head-bump that causes your person to drop an object, so your person's hand is free to pet you! Brilliant! (but sometimes a problem if the object is breakable) Just one problem, your person has a photo of you sending an object to the floor . You snuggle with your person for sleep and even with your dog-buddy! I would be happy to hold something and receive one of your strong head-bumps, or to help you play with your favorite toy, or just to pet you! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful, gorgeous George, kitty who has defied the odds for sure!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a gorgeous boy George!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow what a cool looking cat!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!! Contratulations George. Your fur patterns and your eyes make you look like a very special cat!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest George, what a stunningly beautiful young Tuxedo boy you are! Those eyes are like jewels, an emerald and an opal, in that sweet face of yours, and I love that pretty pink nosie and the white whiskers and eyebrows. You look so content and relaxed in all your photos! I wish I could reach through the screen over to southern Ontario (not far away) to pet you and skritch that little chin of yours.. But since I can't, I'm sure your loving and beloved family members will pet you and skritch your chin for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! We are so very glad you and your fellow cats were rescued from that awful situation. (We're sorry that they didn't all survive, and we know those kitties are now Angels at the Rainbow Bridge.) And you certainly knew just who your new Purrrmanent family was and adopted them right away at the shelter! Even though your adopted Pawpie no longer lives with you, he often visits, and you also keep in touch with him by telephone.

Now you have a terrific home, which you run just the way you like it! You let people know when you require attention by head-butting their hands so they drop whatever they might be holding and can then pet you. You also un-clutter various surfaces by pushing things off them. And when your Purrrson is cuddled up with the doggie, you like to come take a nap on top of the dog. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling George, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your doggie buddy and all your family members and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even a few new things to push off tables!

Last edited by phesina; 12-27-2014 at 06:45 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You certainly did not have an easy start to your life George , thank our All Mighty Lord above that there was a place where you could recover and a kind hearted Gentleman who saw what a great Cat you are and took you home and then rehome you into juts a good a home where you have found your place in the sun.

All Of Our Tuxedoes and Our Tuxedo Angels are sending a special Cat GQ Friendship Purr.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWING For Our Newest Pal and Tuxedo Cat of the Year Gorgeous George.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    George is very unique! Magnificent COTD! Many kisses and a head butt to George!

Blog Entries

Gorgeous George!

Gorgeous George!

What a wonderful choice for Cat of the Day! George, I can tell you right now I absolute love your humans.

My 6 kitties are all rescues. Technically Felix, Rascal and Raven are officially our kitties. But we have three foster kitties: Puss~n~Boots, Oreo and Beauty (the only little girl kittie!).

So thankful humane societies in Southern Ontario Province rescued you and countless kitties. We have the same problem here in Quebec Province -- kitten/puppy/bunny mills. We're impatiently waiting for the day the Federal Government of Canada enacts tough animal protection laws for all animals: domestic and wild. Laws where puppy/kitty/all pets mills in particular as well as authorized breeders who have not been vetted as humane are on the first offence charged $1,000 per animal in their mill houses of horrors (ditto unethical breeders of specialized breeds of animals) with their businesses immediately closed. Second offence, $50,000 per animal along with 10 year prison sentence with no "time served" consideration. Third time arrested, businesses closed, sentence : Life consecutive sentences per animal up to a total of 100 years in highest security level prison, no parole.

I think that is fair and also am confident that all lovers of animals, birds, fish -- in fact all living creatures -- will agree with me.

Live long and happy in your fabulous castle with we are sure you rule with very gentle paws.

To your humans: Thank you, thank you, thank you.

KatMa of Felix(9) Rascal(6) Raven(3 - born in our home) and our Fosters: Oreo(4) Puss~n~Boots(4) and the only baby girl, Beauty(3).

We also feed any stray who comes to dine with the goal of TSR, i.e.: Trap/Sterilize/Release We try to find homes but if we can't, then we Release and pray for the best.

Last edited by sasha the cat; 12-27-2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: forgot emphasis; some editing

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congrats on being COTD beautiful George.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gorgeous George!

Hi gorgeous George! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Tuxie boy you are! Your black and white coat is gorgeous, your amazing, bi-colored eyes breathtaking, and oh, how cute is that pink nose! But as beautiful as you are, George, it's your spunk, your fighting spirit, that makes you the extra special boy that you are! Yes, you certainly were dealt a poor hand at life early on, but given a 2nd chance, you turned that poor hand into a lottery winner, ultimately winning the forever home jackpot! And how wonderful that you and your daddy still keep in touch!!! I'm sure he misses you dearly, but what a comfort for him, knowing that forever and always you will be loved and cherished by family! You truly are one extra special boy, George, one in a million, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend for life in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile and warm heart, George! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful George!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello George, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are very handsome! What a rough start in life you had but you survived. I enjoyed all the photos. I'm so glad you have a forever home where no doubt you are in charge. It sounds as if you are very loving and have a strong personality and know what you want and do whatever to get it LOL. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Quote Originally Posted by sasha the cat View Post

We're impatiently waiting for the day the Federal Government of Canada enacts tough animal protection laws for all animals: domestic and wild. Laws where puppy/kitty/all pets mills in particular as well as authorized breeders who have not been vetted as humane are on the first offence charged $1,000 per animal in their mill houses of horrors (ditto unethical breeders of specialized breeds of animals) with their businesses immediately closed. Second offence, $50,000 per animal along with 10 year prison sentence with no "time served" consideration. Third time arrested, businesses closed, sentence : Life consecutive sentences per animal up to a total of 100 years in highest security level prison, no parole.

I think that is fair and also am confident that all lovers of animals, birds, fish -- in fact all living creatures -- will agree with me.

Dear KatMa, I love your proposed laws there! Any chance the Federal Government of Canada would ever enact them?

I'd love to see them enacted here too.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery