Thread: Pretty Danika Puppy

Pretty Danika Puppy

What a beautiful Shiba Inu you are, Danika, and there son mistaking your for any other breed with your thick soft coat, and pretty up ears! How nice you have Haru around to teach your everything about how to be a loved dog, and the tow of you have such different markings! We know you are very much loved, nd are glad you posed so nicely for your Christmas pictures! I would love to play ball with you, and I bet it is fun to see you learning all sorts of command and things! Congratulations, cutie! You are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Danika

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one cute puppy, and very photogenic.
    I bet you have a great time playing with all your friends.
    Celebrate your special day.

What a Doll!

I just love your markings - that great stripe on your nose, those eyebrows and the white in your ears. It's great that you like to cuddle and have a wonderful family to cuddle with. Happy DOTD Danika!

Blog Entries
    What a sweet puppy! Such a delight to see Danika as DOTD!

Adorable Danika!

Hi Danika in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, simply adorable Shiba Inu puppy you are, Danika! Your markings and coloring are stunning, and I can only imagine how much more beautiful you'll be all grown up! You and Haru make for one precious pair, and how nice that you have an older brother there by your side, to show you the ropes, acting as a mentor and teacher (in addition to being a play pal)! What a wonderful life awaits you, Danika, what happy times to be had for you and your family over the many years to come, so many cherished memories to be made! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, cuddly, loving furkid in you, Danika! You're the best!

Tell your family thanks so much for sharing your precious self with us, all of those heart melting pics! Meeting you has truly brightened my day! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, playing ball with big bro Haru until your exhausted, hehe, cuddling with Mappse, enjoying TV with your humans, being spoiled rotten!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Danika, and to dear Haru too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Daniko!

Hello, Daniko and Ey-Ka! (Hello to Haru, too!) What a darling small puppy you were, Daniko and what a beautiful big girl you are now! You are a busy girl, too - playing with Ey-ka and Haru outdoors, playing with your giraffe toy or a ball - then it is time to have a meal with your people, and some snuggle time! I would love to gently pet you and feel your soft coat. You pose for your photographs beautifully, too! I enjoyed all the pictures on your person's Deviant Art page! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Daniko and Ey-ka!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Daniko, What a beautiful girl you are!!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos. I'd like to give you a hug; you're so cute. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!