Thread: Beautiful Spice Bengal!

Beautiful Spice Bengal!

What a pretty girl you are Spice, and you are a perfect example of a Bengal kitty! Your golden coat with the stripes and spots from your wild cat ancestors is very spectacular! And you are such a sweet, loving kitty, there's no mistaking you for anything other than a much loved pet! We are glad your new parents did plenty of research, and knew you would be the right breed for them! It is good you are not to shy too meow for cuddles when you want them, and you are such a faithful kitty you welcome them home at the door every time they come home! We know plenty of kitties who play fetch, don't worry! You are a beautiful girl, and much loved - and today you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Et Joyeaux Noelle to you in advance, - were you waiting for Santa Paws on that ladder?
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Spice, what a beautiful Bengal girl you are! Your fur is gorgeous in those bright colors and patterns, and you have such a pretty face with those sweet pale-green eyes. You are so cute in your Santa hat, all set for Christmas! And you're adorable curled up there. I'd love to be able to reach through the screen to Paris to pet you and rub that tummy! Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You like to play fetch with your all and to play with your car toy. You meet your Purrrsons at the door when they come home from work. You love Dreamies and tuna. You are very kind and affectionate, and you meow to ask for cuddles. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Spice, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some more Dreamies and tuna!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wow, Spice is a gorgeous cat! What beautiful markings. Fetches a ball like a dog??!! heh heh. Congratulations!

Concatulations Spice on being COTD. You are gorgeous girl. I wish lots of treats and pets today and everyday. Lots of love dearest Spice.

Wow . not are you a Drop Dead Gorgeous Cat , but a Parisian Cat as well.
    Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions were just in Paris and had such a fantastic time on the champs Elysees and the Palace of Versailles.
    Paris is just a great City for Cats.

WE just love you Spice , and when we become friends everything will be fine!
    Tres Bien as a matter of fact.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR YOU Spice Notre Nouvelle Amie et Notre Nouvelle Chatte de la Jour.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Spice (and everything nice!)

What a gorgeous girl you are; love your "tiger" spots! Happy COTD, pretty girl.

Hello Spice, What a beautiful girl you are!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. That first photo of you is terrific--love your Santa headgear. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries
    Spice is awesomeness incarnate! Total superstar

Hi Spice! (Love your name!) Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a stunning Bengal beauty you are, Spice, and might I add, looking so festive in your Santa Paws hat! Your markings and coloring are gorgeous, but they pale in comparison to your inner beauty! Your family sure hit the jackpot the day they decided to welcome you home, sweetheart! They couldn't have hoped for a more beautiful, sweeter, more loving girl than you, Spice, and I hope that you and your purrents will know many, many more happy years together! You're the best!

Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, beautiful girl, being treated to all your heart desires and more (including tuna and Dreamies, of course)! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Spice, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She's the most adorable cat! She is curious, and loves playing. She fetches the ball like a dog!

She is our first Bengal cat. We decided to adopt her because we want a kind cat and we read that Bengals are very affectionate. That's the case of Spice. When we came back from work, she recognises us and always wait for us behind the door. She meows to ask for cuddles (she loves when we scratch her belly) and playtime. She loves playing with her ball but she is also fond of a car toy with a S shape where there is a little ball inside it. She loves Dreamies and tuna. And we love her!
    Hello, beautiful Bengal Spice! What a gorgeous girl you are with your coloring and your stripes and spots! You are a very smart girl, too - meowing to let your people know it is time for cuddles or play time, or waiting for your people to come home from work. You play with your very own S (for spice) shaped toy! I wish I could reach right through the monitor to gently pet you, pretty kitty girl! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you! I am sending you some gentle tummy-scritchies to celebrate you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Belated congratulations to you dear Spice on being COTD. What a beautiful gal you are. Your name is just purrfect! It is clear that you are made of sugar and spice and everything nice!

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together. Joyeux Noel to you! Hope you get some special gifts for being so very cute and sweet!