Thread: Heyyy from a new Old member!

Heyyy from a new Old member!

I was a member here waaay back around 2004/05ish and due to life I pretty much dropped off the face of the internet. Obviously dont remember my past login or email but at the time I had just gotten a dalmatian puppy who is now a 10 year old grumpy set-in-her-ways sometimes pain in the rear old woman. I also did a lot of rescue/foster/transporting at the time, I had large tropical birds, fish, chickens and rabbits and hated cats and most cat people. Ive since gone to the dark side! and the love of my life is my 2 year old black cat Salem that was rescued as an infant and bottle fed etc by me. Pretty soon I'll be adding "baby person" to the list when me and hubbys (first) son arrives. Right now our only pets are 3 doggies - Jillian, Kiley, Jr, our kitty Salem and a handful of chickies. My now exhusband kept the other pets. I looked around some and glad to see several of you other old timers still around! I'm surprised at how many names I remember. Anyway, its good to be back!

Welcome home! Hmmm, were you perhaps LKPike?
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome back!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Welcome home!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana