Thread: Cuddle-Bug Cutie!

Cuddle-Bug Cutie!

What a handsome boy you are, Cuddle-bug! We see agouti coloring and blonde and white - you certainly have a true coat of many colors! You look quite happy in that clover patch - do you prefer the blossoms like my bunny did? She would ignore the leaves but snip off the blossoms to nibble! How fun you are such a good cuddle pal, and even a lap pig sometimes! Congratulations, Cuddle-Bug - I think people who don't like insects will agree, you are one kind of bug everyone can appreciate! It is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Cuddle-Bug

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You sure are a cutie, and I imagine you would make anyone's day.
    An adventure outside would be fun. My piggies are not so well behaved
    as you are, so I bring the clover in to them. Not as many outside adventures
    this time of year, but celebrate your very special day.

Precious Cuddle-Bug!

Congratulations, Cuddle-Bug, on being POTD! You are so photogenic and handsome! What a lucky boy you are to have found a loving forever home (wish all pets were so lucky!) Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, and safe (be careful when you're exposed to outside dangers) life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

You're a little cutie Cuddle-Bug!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your support of Cuddle-Bug! Both me and Cuddles very much appreciate it! In answer to Karen's question, yes, he sure does love the blossoms, they're one of his favorite treats! And thanks, CavyMom, for your kind wishes to him. He certainly is a very lucky little guy, we wish every pet had a nice, loving home, too. And DonnaDWM, thanks for your kind words about him! They are very appreceated! And another big thanks to chocolatepuppy for your congrats! We certainly will enjoy and celebrate his big day! Thanks again, everyone!

Cutie Cuddle-Bug!

Hi Cuddle-Bug! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh be still my piggie loving heart! What a precious piggy you are, simply irresistible! How I'd love to plant a ton of wee kisses on that sweet nose of yours! That photo of you posing in your clover patch has to be one of the most precious piggy pics I've ever laid eyes on! The ecstatic expression, the look of disbelief on your face is priceless! Then again you have every reason to "smile," finding yourself sitting in the middle of an endless field of clover; every piggy's dream scenario come true! But as handsome and photogenic as you are, it's reading of your loving nature, your love for cuddles, that made this piggy loving heart go squish! What a lucky human is yours, Cuddle-Bug, having a best piggy pal as sweet and loving and cuddly as you! You're the best, Cuddle-Bug, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy an extra special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Cuddle-Bug!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How odd, because I just had a dream about a piggy like you, Cuddle-Bug, and it was adventurous as we were exploring the great outdoors together! I hope you have a delightful POTD celebration with your loving and devoted guardian, enjoying many more healthy, happy years together, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs