Thread: Lovable Leonardo

Lovable Leonardo

What a handsome and fluffy guy you are, Leo! We can see why you became a "foster failure," with that sweet face and those pretty green eyes, we know you won your family hearts! It is fun you are a smart boy, and have figured out how to op[n all sorts of doors - we know those huge fluffy paws can be quite adept! We are glad you are such a loved boy, and so often photographed, too - all the better to keep up with your adoring public! And you know the camera - and human holding it - both love you! We are glad you found your forever home so early, Leo! Congratulations, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Leonardo, a.k.a. Sir Fluffy, what a gorgeous Maine Coon fellow you are! Thank you for sharing all those great photos. They display your superb fluffiness and your sweet face so well. What long, LOOOOONG whiskers you have, and what a great look you have there in those big round pale-green eyes, so much love and delight there. No wonder you already have 700 fans out there. I wish I could reach through the screen to Swanton, MD to pet you! Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you loads for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy, opening doors and watching the finches and dashing through the rooms full speed. You have a soft voice, chirping and making the occasional small meow. You like to play with pizza tables and hair ties. (Note to Leo's Meowmie: PLEASE don't let him play with hair ties! He could swallow one which can become an extremely dangerous, possibly fatal medical emergency.) Best you stick to your stress ball rock, which you clearly love. You and Meowmie love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Leonardo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

When I was a young man , lo those many years ago there was a cartoon series that was one of my favorites about a King Leonardo!!!
    You are like that King, although as I recall he was a Lion. But you Leonardo was a smaller Lion, and very popular with 700 fans!!!
    Maybe you will have a book written about you one day , or maybe you will be the star of a new King Leonardo cartoon series!!!

We Found Hotel Cats love Maine Coons, our friend Raganr Guftason Angel , and Our Maine Coon Mix Big Mickey Fluffy Tail.
    We are so glad that you were rescued from a certain death , and here you are our New Friend as our Cat of the Day!!!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You King Leonardo Our New Friend and Our New Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Leonardo stole my heart! What a fine, talented COTD!

Good afternoon, beautiful Leo, Sir Fluffy! What a handsome, hunky kitty you are! I would love to gently pet your soft, fluffy coat or to help you play with your toy! You have such a beautiful face with your green eyes and l-o-n-g whiskers! You are a bird watcher and skilled at opening doors. You use your chirps and meows to keep up a conversation with your mum. You are fluffy and gorgeous! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Leo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovable Leonardo!

Hi Leonardo, a.k.a "Sir Fluffy!" Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Oh, be still my heart!!! Just look at those gorgeous green eyes, and your magnificent coat, your size, both pure Maine Coon!

It breaks my heart, reading of your sad, sad start at life; thrown into a ditch, lmotherless and frightened with nowhere to turn. That is until some caring humans came to your rescue, until a certain foster (failure) family found they just couldn't give you up and became your forever family! But seriously, who COULD resist a kitty as beautiful, as charming, as sweet as you, Leonardo! You even "chirp," a talent you no doubt learned from your finch friends! No wonder you have over 700 followers on your fanpage, and now you can add 1 more, Leonardo...ME! But of course no one is more a fan than your mommy, and how lucky she is to have a sweet and loving, beautiful best friend for life, in you!

Great thanks to your mommy, Caitlin, for sharing your very special story and all of those squee worthy pics with us! What a wonderful way to end my day, meeting you! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, Sir Fluffy; doing zoomies 'bout the house at warp speed, watching your finch friends from the safety of your indoor perch, cuddling with your stress ball rock, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Leonardo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I LOVE green-eye kitties, and Maine Coons as well. You are a beautiful BIG boy, and I see that you like to show off the big fuzzy belly too. It always amazes me that the biggest kitties have the littlest meows - just like you.

There are 3 MC mixes living here - they just turned a year old at the end of Nov, and are still growing. Super-sized Luke is 14lbs and showing no signs of slowing down. They all have the beautiful fluffy fur like you, and huge squirrel tails.

You are obviously very loved - but who wouldn't love a handsome and charming guy such as you??? I hope you are having a super great day today, as you celebrate the honor of being selected COTD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Leonardo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a gorgeous boy Leo!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations to you Leonardo on being COTD. What a big, fluffy and very handsome lad you are! We enjoyed reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos. We liked your FB page too, so now you have one more fan following you

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.