At least I'm fairly certain its Mikey. He's always been a behavioral pee-er. We've had him tested and tested and he's always come back with a clean bill of health. He always peed in the same spots, so I just kept cleaning and re-cleaning the same areas. Last week, he started on a new spot in the hallway... I'm thinking the new spot was because his old spot is currently covered with construction debris. I bought Feliway diffusers last Saturday (they said I'd notice a difference as early as one week, and as long as a month) Today I came home to find my pillow soaked. I smelled it and it only smells like pillow. No urine odor at all. It could possibly be that Callie was chewing on something and drooling a lot, but not how wet this was and bunched up it was. I never saw any of the cats pee on the bed. Laundry baskets? Yes. Purses? Yes. Suitcases? Yes. But never the bed. The comforter set is brand new this week.

He drinks like normal. No increase in water intake, so I don't think the pee is diluted. He has taken to drinking from the kitchen sink every morning for less than a minute. He drinks from the water bowl throughout the day.

He seems as happy as can be. He loves to go out when Callie goes out. He curls up with me every night. He plays with Trixie and Mystic. Eating and sleeping is completely normal.

We have been doing a ton of renovations, so he would understandably be stressed with all the banging and noise, and all the new sheets of drywall and such coming into the house.

I can call the vet tomorrow and make an appointment for Tuesday, but in the interim, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas.

And why do I seem the blame Mikey? Because he's the only pee-er I have. Pouncer, Mystic, and Trixie usually tell me they've got got problems by straining in the box.