Thread: Amazing Masya

Hybrid View

Amazing Masya

What a beauty you are, Masya, and your warm coloring seems perfect for a chilly November day, as your colors are all the pretty shades of autumn in one soft tabby coat! We are glad you turned out to be a girl, and so you and your adopted brother get along so very well. How nice you turned out to be the perfect companion for him, and even though you do not like to be held, you still do love your people. It must be so fun to see you do somersaults - are you getting ready for the next Russian Olympics team? We know their gymnasts are famous! You have so many wonderful pictures, Masya - it is obvious the camera, and your dad holding it both love you! And you get to be Cat of the Day on our Thanksgiving, so we are sure your whole family is thankful you are with them! Enjoy your big day, Masya - you are Cat of the Day for all the world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Masya!!! Congrats on being COTD!

I hope you and Faraday have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Masya

Greetings from the USA!

Masya is such a lovely cat. Her coloring is lovely but I especially like her well rounded eyes. I'm glad she has a good home, with people and other kitties to love her.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

Once again it is wonderful just how international we are at Cat of the Day, and it is great to see such a beautiful Cat from Mother Russia.
    I can say Masya , that you are such a colorful Young Cat , and it is truly wonderous that you are surrounded by all that love , love truly is the most important thing in the world.

We are so pleased to make Maysa, and all of her Cat Companions our new friends , we Found Hotel Cats believe that you can never have too many friends!!!

A Big Found Cat Hotel Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Is Coming For Masya , Our New Cat of the Day , Her Guardians and Her Fellow Cats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Maysa, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're very pretty! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Stunning Masya!

Hi Masya! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a stunning Russian beauty you are, Masya!
    Your softly muted coloring, those huge, jade green eyes, are exquisite! And in addition to being a beauty, such a happy, playful, loving girl to boot! As your proud Papa says, the fact that, in addition to being so sweet and loving, you just happen to be gorgeous as well is simply a bonus! How lucky your family was to have been given the gift of you, Masya, and the fact that you and your precious brother Faraday have being such great friends is another added bonus, for sure! Just look at you two cuddling!

What lucky humans, having two such special furkids in you and Faraday! You're both precious beyond words, and both deserving of the title Cat of the Day, and not just today but everyday! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Masya! Hope you and Faraday are in the midst of a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Masya, and to dear Faraday too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~