Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys!!!

Hey Guys!!!

Hi!! Haven't been around in a long time, but I just wanted to wish all of my friends here at Pet Talk a wonderful holiday season! Wow, a lot of new names on this board! Best wishes to all of you, too.

I have good news! My mom is adopting a kitty! She's naming her Brigitte (after Bardot, of course. Who else?)

Her upstairs neighbor's cat, Hippy, "fooled around" with the other neighbor's gorgeous Persian and had a litter of three. Unfortunately, the other two were very weak and didn't survive, but mom was able to help them save little Brigitte by bottle feeding her.

Brigitte is just about seven weeks old now, and she's going to stay with momma cat for another few weeks, before moving in with my mom.

My little "sister" is beautiful. She's mostly white, with a few black markings and a perfect little black "mask" around her eyes. She's a darling, and mom is so excited.

Karen, Paul and Miz Hoppy, thank you for your card!

Best wishes to all!

Love,
    Thelma,
    Elvis and Danny the kitties,
    Yertle and Tim/Tam the turtles.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Awww she sounds adorable! Pictures are needed!

Nice to see your name back onthe threads, Thelmalu! Headscritchies to Elvis and Danny
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Thanks, Tux! Please give Ritzy big snuggles from her fan in NY!

As soon as I have pics, I'll post 'em. You'll surely fall in love, like we did!

Hi Thelma Lou!!! Oh, we miss you!!! Yes, many new "faces" here! A lot of us old timers have hung in here though! Please try and stop by once in a while. Your little sister Brigette sounds so sweet!!! I'm sure she lives up to her name in the looks dept.; just like her "big" sister! Cudos to your Mom for helping the little angel! Merry Christmas Thelma Lou!!! Love, Sandra and the Furkids

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Have missed you Thelma, and thought of you often. How good to "see" you again!

Love from Edwina!!!

A voice from the past!

Thelmalu you have been missed but it's good to hear from you again. Congrats to your mom on little Brigitte! I know Elvis and Danny will both be swept off their paws! Pictures please when you can.

oooooo! New kitty in the family! Welcome home, Thelmalu!!! Pictures, please!

Hi Thelma!!! A new kitten for Christmas!! How exciting!!! It sounds like Brigette has found just the right special lady to spend her life with!!! I know your mom and she will be very happy!! And her "big" sister will be too!!

Happy Holidays to you, Danny, Elvis and Yertle!!! Please pop in more often and say hello!!

Logan

Thelma!! So good to hear from you!

What's this? Tim/Tam? Sounds like there's another new turtle! Brigette sounds absolutely adorable--can't wait to see pics!

Miss ya girly-girl!

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Have missed you Thelma, and thought of you often. How good to "see" you again!

Love from Edwina!!!
    Well said! And love and {{{hugs}}} from Cassy and Livvy and AmberLee, too!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Gosh folks, you're all so wonderful! Thanks for the welcome back!
    Glad to be here again!

Sandra! Thanks for the Kudos! Mom will certainly appreciate it! Mom has given me her love of animals, and I just love the respect and love that she has for all creatures. Truly special. Little Brigitte will certainly have a wonderful home with my momma. She's a lucky little kitty, and my mom is also lucky to have such a lovely little one to take care of. Much love and kisses to you and your babies. Happy holidays!

Edwina and her Secretary!! Two of my faves on this board! Elvis and Danny send their love to the beautiful Lady Edwina. Personally, I also think she's lovely, and I'll never forget that pic of her with the hat on! A classic beauty. All my best to you, Edwina's Sec! You're a doll!

PAM!!! My East Coast neighbor! Much love to you, Andy, Trevor and Bella!! Most of my family members who have dogs have poodles, and I have shown them pics that you have posted of Bella. Well, of course, they all think that she's all that and a bag of chips! I don't need to tell you this, but she REALLY IS! Your little baby Andy has always played on my heart strings, because my first kitty, Sydney, was also all white. When I saw your pics of Andy, my heart would beat just a little bit faster. Trevor is such a handsome boy, and now I have two orange boys, so of course, I think that the orange boys RULE! Pam, you're lovely, and I wish you all the best! Good to hear from you!

Karen, Thanks so much for creating this board. You guys ROCK! Pics of Brigitte will come as soon as I have them. Can't wait to show my little sister off! Lovies to you, Paul and little Miz Hoppy!

LOGAN!!!! Hey, you! What's up?? So much love to you and your babies! How's that beautiful little girl of yours, Helen, doing? Not so little anymore? Kisses to her!
    You guys got a bird, didn't you? How's that going? Hope that all is well with you and your family (of many!).

Zippy! Hey girl!! Yes, another turtle. I tell ya, I don't need to have any human children, because I already have my work cut out for me! I'm already a momma to many (like Logan!).
    OK, here's the short version of the story: My cousin's girlfriend has two children, twins aged 14. The boy, Timothy, had this turtle, Timmy. He decided that he didn't want Timmy anymore
    so I took him. Yertle, my turtle who I know is a boy, kept trying to mount poor Timmy. Now we think Timmy is really Tammy. So, for the time being, we call him/her Tim/Tam. Because we just don't know. We shall see. Much love to you and your little bunny wabbit.

AmberLee, {{{{hugs}}}} to you too, babes! And cuddles to Cassy and Livvy! Happy holidays! Please tell those little beauties of yours that there's much love coming to them from NYC. Hope all is well with you, Amber!

My best to all of you!

Love, love, love,
    Thelma and her babies.

I've been here for quite a while now...............6 months I think, but I've never met you so I suppose you must have been a member long before. Anyway, nice to meet you. I have two cockatiel birdies like Logan, Popcorn and Muffin, and have just posted pictures of them in General if you want to see. I would love to hear about your pets! Welcome back to the board.

Hey popcornbird!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! I think that it has been a good six months or more since I last posted, so I guess we have never met. Nevertheless, it's always great to meet another pet lover.

I had birds growing up, and I have love for ALL of the little babies, so please give Popcorn and Muffin big love and sweet little head scratchies from me. I will definitely go to the General Board and look at their pics.

Happy holidays to you!

Hope to chat with you soon!

Thelmalu

Hi again popcorn!

I was just on Pet General, looking for the pics of your birdies, but I couldn't find them. Which thread did you post the pics on? I would love to see pics of your little darlings.

I will post pics of my babies soon. I had them in my sig line, but for some reason, they are showing up as little red Xes now. I'll have to find out what's up with that.

Anyway, lovies and good night.
    Or good morning.

Their pics are in general, not pet general. I was suppossed to post them in pet general, but accidently posted them in general. Its called Popcorn and Muffin's Playtime Adventure. I'm sure you'll find it.