Thread: New updates from Juni's kingdom

Threaded View

New updates from Juni's kingdom

Juni, the queen of the cats, in her infinite wisdom decided to accept that her humans are absolutely crazy! And aren't they? TWO MORE cats! She can only shrug and accept it.

We got two more cats on Monday. Two very handsome boys, who had lost their owner recently and needed a home. I heard on Monday morning about this beautiful Bengal that needed a home, and after I thought I should give it a thought, I found out that there is a brother. My husband, who is the nicest, kindest person in the world, said that we should consider taking them both, so they don't get separated. Twist my arm. Yeah. Twist it. When we went to see them in the evening, we even took two carriers with us, didn't even pretend we were going to think about. Sweetest boys ever, it took us 5 minutes to coax them from under the bed and play with us. Who would refuse to take them?

To keep the story short, we came home with both boys. One is a Bengal, a little over 4 years old, he came as Dodge, but we'll call him Tigris. The other one says Seal Point Siamese in his papers, looks more like a Ragdoll to me, but what do I know, I am expert in common cats, not so much in purebreds. His name is Oliver and he'll go by Ollie. He is all that I love in a boy cat - sweet and BIG (I love big boys). Both cats are as sweet as they could be, taking the occasional hissing and growling from the other cats very respectfully. They loooooooove to play - strings and feathers are the best

We have six cats now. SIX. 6. Yep. We are crazy cat people. But, we have the room, both in our house and our hearts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tigris.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	58857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oliver.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	58858