Thread: Beautiful RubyBee!

Beautiful RubyBee!

How fun you are such a pretty girl, and are so much bigger than all the pygmy goats you live with! We love how your name evolved into RubyBee, as you now are surely the Queen Bee of the herd, right? It is cute you call out to your humans every hour, so they don't forget you! It must be fun to see you standing above the rest of the goats, as you know you are a statuesque lady and deserve the attention! We are glad you are friendly, and a good eater, too, and you have your own loyal subject who follows you around! Congratulations on your special day!
    I've Been Frosted

Ruby Bee

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

I would love to see you standing tall among all your other friends.
    You must be happy in your new home and a little spoiled.
    That's the way pets should be treated.

Celebrate your special day with extra goodies and hugs.

Hello RubyBee, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a pretty goat! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your great photos. No doubt you have a good home and have a good time with your goat friends. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful RubyBee!

Hi RubyBee! Happy Pet of the Day!

OK, it's official...I'm in love with goats! What a beautiful, most precious Nubian girl you are! Oh, that sweet face, those ears, are heart melters for sure!

Several families around these parts have goats, Pygmy goats and Nubians, and it's easy to understand how one can fall hopelessly in love! There's an historic farm down the road from me, home to many "ancient" breeds and farm critters, including Dusty and Rusty the Nubian goats! They and my Lab x Golden Peach have become fast friends! It's such a sweet sight, as I'm sure it is for your family, seeing you interact with children so lovingly!

There's a reason why you're considered a "giant among ants," RubyBee, why you stand so tall (even without those logs), hoofs above the rest (aside from size) You're a beauty inside AND out, a goat girl with a heart of gold, so very special in so many ways!

It never fails to make us smile when we look out over the herd and see, amidst the sea of foot and a half tall, chunky grey and white goats, a tall, dainty red nubian standing on a pile of logs to give herself those extra few feet of height.
    How lucky your family (and the herd) are, having a beautiful best friend, a never ending source of smiles, love and laughter in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure!
    Hope you and best buddy Little One and the entire herd are enjoying an extra special Pet of the Day party, chowing down on some tasty grain and oak leaves, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, nose kisses and cuddles to you, beautiful RubyBee, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    RubyBee is the best, what a beauty! I love her eyes, so clear and intelligent. Just a sweetheart all 'round!

You're a cutie RubyBee!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla